Derek Anderson’s performance against the Colts

SDS

11 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Not bad for a guy out of football for two years and sitting at home watching football last Sunday.

He didn’t start as a legit number one since 2010, he was a battlefield promotion to start a few times since 2010

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

He didn’t start as a legit number one since 2010, he was a battlefield promotion to start a few times since 2010

There were better options but McD went to the familiar Carolina connection.  Paxton Lynch would have been my choice.

50 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

I had seats on the 50 yd line for next weeks game against the Paytoilets.  Just posted them for sale.  :bag:

Simple fix. I have been to 5 games and we are 5-0 at those games. I can call in sick Friday.... give me gas money and I will take those tickets and bring is a win

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Not bad for a guy out of football for two years and sitting at home watching football last Sunday.

Lol WHAT?

He threw 3 INTs. Had a 4th INT that would've been a pick-6 dropped. Lost a fumble. Could muster only 3 points against a terrible pass defense.

Peterman is easily our best QB and it's a joke that our awful fanbase acts like whiny dorks so our coaching staff won't start him.

56 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Not bad until late in the game then it was turnover city!

Seriously, he seemed to playing okay (and I use that term relatively compared to the QB play we've had all year) and then I flipped the game off and a couple minutes later he had somehow turned it over like 4 times. Like what actually happened? lol

3 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

Seriously, he seemed to playing okay (and I use that term relatively compared to the QB play we've had all year) and then I flipped the game off and a couple minutes later he had somehow turned it over like 4 times. Like what actually happened? lol

A fumble and two picks in rapid succession.  It got ugly pretty quickly. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

3 minutes ago, suorangefan4 said:

Lol WHAT?

He threw 3 INTs. Had a 4th INT that would've been a pick-6 dropped. Lost a fumble. Could muster only 3 points against a terrible pass defense.

Peterman is easily our best QB and it's a joke that our awful fanbase acts like whiny dorks so our coaching staff won't start him.

I wish I could feel Peterman wasn’t the best on the roster right now...

2 minutes ago, suorangefan4 said:

Lol WHAT?

I will explain this so you can understand.  He was out of football and rusty.  All things considered his performance was not bad.  I expected turn overs.  Speed and timing are not some thing that happens over night.  All in all it was a performance that matches his lack of practice.  Nothing was mentioned about Peterman.  That was something you came up with and a topic for another post.  Anderson will get better with time but I do not expect miracles.

1 minute ago, Nitro said:

I will explain this so you can understand.  He was out of football and rusty.  All things considered his performance was not bad.  I expected turn overs.  Speed and timing are not some thing that happens over night.  All in all it was a performance that matches his lack of practice.  Nothing was mentioned about Peterman.  That was something you came up with and a topic for another post.  Anderson will get better with time but I do not expect miracles.

He will be put out of commission if an opponent puts any pressure on him

He is a below average game manager who has been with the team 10 days, and he was forced to try and come back from a 4 score deficit with mostly garbage around him on offense. If he was the QB last week we probably would have won, but in no universe is Derek Anderson winning a shootout. Allen can learn something from watching him, just don't copy his mechanics.

It was about what I expected, with an extra turnover or two. The defensive no-show didn’t help matters. It’s still astounding that the Bills braintrust’s plan to bring along a raw Josh Allen consisted of Peterman and a guy off his vacation in October. 

Here's the real question:  who do we start at QB for next week's game against the Patriots on Monday Night in front of a national TV audience?

That game may do damage to this franchise's reputation that may never be undone, if we aren't already there now.