Bills vs. Texans Postgame - Great Defensive Effort Goes to Waste

This game was disgraceful the defence was superb and we lost because a QB who should have been cut after week 1 or relegated to 3rd string atleast came in and threw two game altering interceptions in like 10 snaps..beane ******* us 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, the skycap said:

Had a chance for a 4 way tie in the AFC East

Sure but realistically we aren't winning the division or making the playoffs for that matter. I'm watching this season for progress and whatever wins we get are just for fun. The defense is going to be elite next year and we have tons of resources to spend on offense. I thought Allen looked pretty good today too, he made some progress IMO. Once he was injured the rest of the game didn't matter that much. It was fun though.

Not that I pretend to know as much as the coaching staff, or admin, but I don't see how you can continue with Peterman.  I believe I'm a team player, but I don't think I could even look at him on the plane home.  He cannot inspire a sliver of confidence in his teammates at this point.

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

The refs did us no favors today.  So close to recovering that fumble.

no favors? they completely boned us, but the texans played perfect ball. including that clean hit on allen. i hope all their stars get their legs broken.