Josh Allen injury: “Week-to-Week” with elbow sprain; Returned to practice 11/2

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Buddy Hix said:

We’ll see. There is no chance Peterman starts and I think if McD feels Allen isn’t progressing or isn’t 100% that Anderson will get the nod.

To what end? Derek Anderson isn't the future and has never been any good.  He's here to serve as a mentor for Allen. 

7 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

I think the original plan was for Allen to sit, but he looked as good as the other two.  That was the big problem AJM never played up to expectations.

I do not care what the original plan was. The only thing that matters is that they made the decision to go with Allen. Once they made that decision - it became absolutely imperative that the team was his and remained his. 

Start pulling him in and out and we really have EJ 2.0 on our hands. You just don't do that to a Top 10 Rookie "Franchise" guy.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

To what end? Derek Anderson isn't the future and has never been any good.  He's here to serve as a mentor for Allen. 

To win. I think that if McD feels Anderson gives the team the best chance to win that he will play him.

While I agree that Anderson hasn’t been a good QB, neither has Allen. The Bills think so little of Allen that they refuse to run an NFL offense, it’s not beyond the realm of possibilities that McD has more confidence in Anderson.

Just now, Buddy Hix said:

To win. I think that if McD feels Anderson gives the team the best chance to win that he will play him.

While I agree that Anderson hasn’t been a good QB, neither has Allen. The Bills think so little of Allen that they refuse to run an NFL offense, it’s not beyond the realm of possibilities that McD has more confidence in Anderson.

If they play Anderson, then it's another example of botching the QB situation.  

2 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Could McDermott actually start Peterman again?

He seemed to really hedge on saying anything about him. He was asked twice if he was confident in NP starting and he would only say “I’m confident in everyone on our roster” ... guessing he’s not going to be there long 

1 minute ago, Soda Popinski said:

That is the most likely scenario IMO.   

Just now, Cheektowaga Chad said:

McDermott can't possibly be dumb enough to start peterman a third time could he?

You tell us!  Soda could be right.

This board will melt down.

6 hours ago, Buddy Hix said:

I’m thinking the Bills use this injury to sit Allen, regardless of whether the injury warrants that.

Welcome to the Derek Anderson show!!!

Super Bowl!!! 

Actually, our D with a competent offense would make us a contender....but we can’t see a competent offense from where we currently sit.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He seemed to really hedge on saying anything about him. He was asked twice if he was confident in NP starting and he would only say “I’m confident in everyone on our roster” ... guessing he’s not going to be there long 

Thanks again for the info.  I haven't watched the press conference yet.

This QB situation has even got my patience wearing thin.

Ian Rapaport just said that Nate probably will start.  He said Derek Anderson was brought in to teach and not play at all.