The House of Saud at it again (Khashoggi disappearance)

Just now, Koko78 said:

So, are we still pretending to be outraged over a Saudi "journalist" who was killed in a Saudi consulate by other Saudis, and that it is somehow Trump's fault for not immediately cutting all diplomatic ties with Saudi Arabia?

When are we scheduled to move on to the next irrelevant thing we're supposed to be outraged about?

Who is calling for cutting all diplomatic ties? 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm sure the bastion of truth and honesty, Adam "Full Of" Schiff, will be along soon to tell us that, while he cannot comment on the contents of the CIA report he claims to have been briefed on, Pompeo is clearly lying.

• Like (+1) 1

I'm all for ending the war in Yemen. I'm definitely for the US not helping continue the fight. 

But the war won't end unless Iran's support of the Houthis ends. Putting a wedge between KSA and the US in Yemen now only assures that Iranian support will continue. Meaning the war, and mass starvation will go on. 

49 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm all for ending the war in Yemen. I'm definitely for the US not helping continue the fight. 

But the war won't end unless Iran's support of the Houthis ends. Putting a wedge between KSA and the US in Yemen now only assures that Iranian support will continue. Meaning the war, and mass starvation will go on. 

Wait, there's a war in Yemen? When did Trump start that???    OMG, are we going to even SURVIVE four years of him?!?!?!?

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They just keep lying to our faces... it just won't work like it used to. Why? Too many people are awake and aware of the manipulation.

Too many people are apathetic and worn out by the news since Trump took office.

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

Which is by design. The propaganda/overthrow attempt has been waged primarily through the co-opted media. When you start your protest with "Trump's literally Hitler" on day one of his administration, it's no wonder there's fatigue by year two. 

This is war. We're in year three. It's only now bleeding through to our day to day lives to the point of being unable to deny its reality. That trend will continue as we race through this month. Much more coming before the New Year.

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Which is by design. The propaganda/overthrow attempt has been waged primarily through the co-opted media. When you start your protest with "Trump's literally Hitler" on day one of his administration, it's no wonder there's fatigue by year two. 

This is war. We're in year three. It's only now bleeding through to our day to day lives to the point of being unable to deny its reality. That trend will continue as we race through this month. Much more coming before the New Year.

To quote Trump, "We'll see what happens."  One unanticipated thing true progressives have appreciated about Trump is the media suddenly talking about (sometimes unintentionally) our relationship with SA, our long interference in foreign elections, and an unchecked deep state bureaucracy.

• Like (+1) 2

52 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

On 10/12/2018 at 4:13 PM, DC Tom said:

Ultimately, your argument comes down to nothing more than you choosing to believe Erdogan over the Saudis.  As evidenced by your insistence that the Saudis should prove Erdogan wrong, when Erdogan's made nothing more than an accusation.

22 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Self-induced hysteria fueled by incessantly rabid anti-POTUS rhetoric and phony stories slanted to make a shitsandwich out of a Philly cheesesteak. 

10 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Maybe Trump, Pompeo and Mattis should simply state the truth which is that they really don't care. Bigger fish to fry and not really our concern. 

Exactly and they should state the truth on....nevermind, Double T's  ( Trump and Truth ) dont go hand in hand

Incoming Redneck replies in 3,2,1..........

34 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

What do they expect us to do?  Bomb the Saudis?  Kill a couple of their civilians?

Maybe we should bomb the Sentinelese next. We cannot let murder go unpunished.

Snub them.  Not let them sit at the lunch table with all the other cool kids, or pick them last for kickball at recess.  

Wow, open corruption in our foreign policy. 

The lobbyists paid for an estimated 500 nights at President Trump’s hotel in Washington, according to organizers of the trips and documents obtained by The Post. These bookings fueled a pair of federal lawsuits alleging the president violated the Constitution by taking improper payments from foreign governments.

Nothing to see here... just Chris Mathews and a known corrupt CIA head talking about beheading MBS: 

Think this is about a dead propagandist... I mean journalist? Nah. It's about Iran. And these two are the Mullah's guys.

Yeah...beheading is the Islamic penalty for murder.  I'm perfectly fine calling for MBS's beheading - if he were convicted - in this case.  It's the applicable legal punishment.

• 3 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Not a journalist...

https://mobile.twitter.com/Uncle_Jimbo/status/1076534274562707456

Muslim Brotherhood spook. Nothing to see here. 

I've been told that I'm still supposed to be outraged by this Saudi being killed by other Saudis in the Saudi Consulate in Turkey.

ORANGE MAN BAD!

• Like (+1) 1

Not a journalist. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/mzhemingway/status/1078334851105705984?s=21

Ask yourself why he's been framed as such by every outlet and talking head you can find. 

Then in remember who he represents. 

The enemies of this country are here. At home. And they have microphones and lie to you about their true masters and agendas. 

• Like (+1) 1

Not a journalist. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/mzhemingway/status/1078334851105705984?s=21

Ask yourself why he's been framed as such by every outlet and talking head you can find. 

Then in remember who he represents. 

The enemies of this country are here. At home. And they have microphones and lie to you about their true masters and agendas. 

i dont have the time to read all these right now, but will this evening. I am coming round to your point of view on this thing more and more.

• Like (+1) 1