The House of Saud at it again (Khashoggi disappearance)

On 10/16/2018 at 12:48 AM, joesixpack said:

A “journalist “ killed? I’m not losing any sleep over it.

I agree, we have anyone looking for the truth!

A fist fight. Right. 18-1, with a bone saw. 

Why is killing reporters is being normalized?

What the hell is happening?

17 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

No one's normalizing it.

6 hours ago, DC Tom said:

No one's normalizing it.

I’d love to believe you. I wish I could. But then I come across a bunch of posts here on this very board (not that that’s a representative sample size) that advocate for State TV and cheer on investigative reporters being killed by states when they get too close to the truth.

That’s where we are. 

We are finished. 

I do have to say, these posts will be useful artifacts to look back on when my kiddos get married and move on to successful careers.

This board’s posts capture the “angry white man” ex majority narrative better than I could ever articulate. Best bet is to just watch Gangs of New York to figure out what is happening.

Im a registered republican and have been since I was 18, but I have to wonder why my party wants so badly to find ways to deny Americans the right to vote.

That’s not too impressive...what are you afraid of? 

25 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

There’s an obvious solution to this problem. 

Welcome aboard. 

Yes, murder!

State TV for everyone!

8 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

People get killed.  Even reporters.  No one is "normalizing" it.  The question is why does the US have to do anything about it when it involves a Saudi citizen who was killed in another country?

• Like (+1) 3

I love how the NPCs didn't give a flying crap when Turkey was taking out journalists, but suddenly now care about the safety of the media when a Saudi Journalist is killed in Turkey.

It's almost like they're only outraged when told to be.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

I do have to say, these posts will be useful artifacts to look back on when my kiddos get married and move on to successful careers.

This board’s posts capture the “angry white man” ex majority narrative better than I could ever articulate. Best bet is to just watch Gangs of New York to figure out what is happening.

Im a registered republican and have been since I was 18, but I have to wonder why my party wants so badly to find ways to deny Americans the right to vote.

Yes, murder!

State TV for everyone!

Michael Hastings. What’s your take on his murder?

You were told to care about that case - right?

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

I’d love to believe you. I wish I could. But then I come across a bunch of posts here on this very board (not that that’s a representative sample size) that advocate for State TV and cheer on investigative reporters being killed by states when they get too close to the truth.

That’s where we are. 

We are finished. 

2 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

Yes, murder!

State TV for everyone!

So you're still drinking. Well, it is game day and drinking is probably required to watch what's about to go down...

3 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

Yes, murder!

State TV for everyone!

5f5e467c2c94281142595ac946f3b0fd--drunk-

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

That’s where we are. 

We are finished. 

You'd love to believe me, but you'd rather listen to a minority of idiots.  What does that make you?

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Doc said:

People get killed.  Even reporters.  No one is "normalizing" it.  The question is why does the US have to do anything about it when it involves a Saudi citizen who was killed in another country?

Because the POTUS has interactions with Saudi leaders and therefore he uh....help kill some guy in Turkey.  Or something.

• Like (+1) 1