Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

He was the guy I liked most, but that doesn't mean I don't like other candidates.

I like Klobuchar more than any other candidate still in the race, but I want Klobuchar to drop out ASAP.

Do you really not understand how those 2 seemingly conflicting sentiments can coexist?

Pete was really no different.  The fact that he dropped out makes me like him even more as a potential future Presidential candidate.

read my posts again.

never said they couldn't coexist. i merely was pointing out your boy is gone and that was all i ever said in this exchange.

i will add that Pete will never be prez.

btw, Klobachar is also out. as someone said, put a comb in her, she is toast.

Edited by Foxx
  • Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

He was the guy I liked most, but that doesn't mean I don't like other candidates.

I like Klobuchar more than any other candidate still in the race, but I want Klobuchar to drop out ASAP.

Do you really not understand how those 2 seemingly conflicting sentiments can coexist?

Pete was really no different.  The fact that he dropped out makes me like him even more as a potential future Presidential candidate.

Um...bro...she’s out. 

that’s what we meant when saying party bosses finally got to the also rans. 

Not at all suspicious that Pete and Amy left a day before Super Tuesday. 

Edited by dubs

4 minutes ago, dubs said:

Um...bro...she’s out. 

that’s what we meant when saying party bosses finally got to the also rans. 

Not at all suspicious that Pete and Amy left a day before Super Tuesday. 

Why suspicious?

Neither of them really had a chance at this point and both were vocally and adamantly anti-Sanders.

Them sacrificing their own futile Presidential runs for the sake of consolidating votes for Biden makes complete sense for them.

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Why suspicious?

Neither of them really had a chance at this point and both were vocally and adamantly anti-Sanders.

Them sacrificing their own futile Presidential runs for the sake of consolidating votes for Biden makes complete sense for them.

yes. Suspicious is probably the wrong word because motivations are obvious. The dem party is aligning against Bernie. 

it’ll be pretty entertaining to see what he and his supporters do if they nomination is taken from him a second consecutive time. 

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

What a wimp and a loser. I would never vote for any of these Dem chumps anyway ( I’ll take Trump, thank you) , but I would have had at least some respect for Klobuchar if she would have stood up to these racist BLM dill holes. 

12 minutes ago, Foxx said:

read my posts again.

never said they couldn't coexist. i merely was pointing out your boy is gone and that was all i ever said in this exchange.

Except you said you wonder who I'm pulling for now.

That was why I responded saying I'm pulling for anyone but Trump.

The connotations of your post--similar to @Deranged Rhino's posts about my feelings about Biden--are that I've backed ONE candidate primarily, which has just really not been the case.

Whoever wins the Democratic nomination is my candidate.  I have preferences in the primary, but I don't loathe any of them.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Except you said you wonder who I'm pulling for now.

That was why I responded saying I'm pulling for anyone but Trump.

The connotations of your post--similar to @Deranged Rhino's posts about my feelings about Biden--are that I've backed ONE candidate primarily, which has just really not been the case.

Whoever wins the Democratic nomination is my candidate.  I have preferences in the primary, but I don't loathe any of them.

i'm sorry if you perceived my posts to be that you have only backed one candidate. that however is upon you for i have never said that. i expressed that your, 'main squeeze' was done and i think the next natural thought would be to wonder just who exactly you would pull for, due to your blind partisanship. i wasn't sure if you would be pulling for Biden, whom you originally stated you thought would be the nominee or if you would be pulling for what appears to be the front runner in Sanders.

all logical reasonings.  

Edited by Foxx

1 hour ago, Boatdrinks said:

What a wimp and a loser. I would never vote for any of these Dem chumps anyway ( I’ll take Trump, thank you) , but I would have had at least some respect for Klobuchar if she would have stood up to these racist BLM dill holes. 

Like Trump did in Chicago?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-cancels-chicago-rally-says-he-didnt-want-to-see-anyone-hurt

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

i'm sorry if you perceived my posts to be that you have only backed one candidate. that however is upon you for i have never said that. i expressed that your, 'main squeeze' was done and i think the next natural thought would be to wonder just who exactly you would pull for, due to your blind partisanship. i wasn't sure if you would be pulling for Biden, whom you originally stated you thought would be the nominee or if you would be pulling for what appears to be the front runner in Sanders.

all logical reasonings.  

Pulling for in the primary?

Biden because as I've said since the beginning, he's the most likely candidate, anyway, and the most likely to beat Trump.

Biden was ALWAYS the one I was "pulling for" for that exact reason, even though I LIKED a number of candidates (Booker, Harris, Buttiguieg and Klobuchar) better.

But Bloomberg is still in the way screwing things up in a way that completely contradicts the reason he got in the race.

23 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Pulling for in the primary?

Biden because as I've said since the beginning, he's the most likely candidate, anyway, and the most likely to beat Trump.

Biden was ALWAYS the one I was "pulling for" for that exact reason, even though I LIKED a number of candidates (Booker, Harris, Buttiguieg and Klobuchar) better.

But Bloomberg is still in the way screwing things up in a way that completely contradicts the reason he got in the race.

do you have any concerns about Joe's cognitive abilities at this point?

• Like (+1) 1