Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

17 hours ago, Hedge said:

Great work Justice Democrats. Please ensure that only a super crazy remains standing.

The above is why he could beat Trump and also why he will never get the chance. The Dems are set for action. Ready, aim...

image.png.badc9c3e50b69ea457503851efb5b356.png

Edited by BeginnersMind

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Justice Democrats = Young Turks. 

Worthless ideology all around. 

They get all my campaign money. I love them. They need to be more vocal. They need to get in people's faces. They're the only hope the left has, and we must do everything we can to give them the platform and megaphones they so genuinely deserve.

• Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Sleepy Joe is apparently far more accurate than I considered. 

And this circles back to my questions of why he is running - money, favors, or to try and stay out of jail?

LOL This is true, actually. I know I couldn't keep up with his schedule, and he's the same age as my parents!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:
Social justice warriors are going to utterly maul Joe Biden
by Eddie Scarry

Original Article

A letter to the editor in the Seattle Times this morning had a letter to the editor that flat out said Uncle Joe was the wrong age and the wrong gender to run.

Aegism and sexism are OK I guess and a good way to make a decision? :w00t::censored:

• Haha (+1) 1

Well, I am a little surprised that Joe became a candidate.  Truly thought him reflecting on his age and career and the rugged effort needed to raise money and win would deter him.  Wrong on that count. 

He's gonna have a tough time beating Bernie IMO and Joe sucking up 25% support or so will probably keep the 2nd tier of candidates from mounting a challenge. 

Joe Biden would make a terrible president. He has no imbedded political philosophy. Not only that, he can't make up his mind and react without considering, reconsidering and rereconsidering and only deciding upon a course of action when he absolutely needs to make a decision.

• Like (+1) 1

I remember both Obama and Trump being far back in their prospective fields when the debates started. No one knows who will come out of this primary yet. I wouldn't bet against  mayor Pete from South Bend. He's not an old guy,  served in the military, is Harvard educated, isn't a Washington insider, is gay (which is enough to satisfy the far left liberals that want some form of minority representation) and comes from the Midwest where the unions used to vote democrat but votes Trump. Anyone who thinks Hillary will run is off there rocker. She knows her negative image is just as negative as Trumps I think she has come to terms with that. 

12 minutes ago, Locomark said:

I remember both Obama and Trump being far back in their prospective fields when the debates started. No one knows who will come out of this primary yet. I wouldn't bet against  mayor Pete from South Bend. He's not an old guy,  served in the military, is Harvard educated, isn't a Washington insider, is gay (which is enough to satisfy the far left liberals that want some form of minority representation) and comes from the Midwest where the unions used to vote democrat but votes Trump. Anyone who thinks Hillary will run is off there rocker. She knows her negative image is just as negative as Trumps I think she has come to terms with that. 

we all knew Trump was going to win the moment he descended to the world on his escalator, like a god emperor