Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

18 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

But this isn't 2016, things have changed, and I'm not Trump is a good place to be right now. And winning Pa would mean he is attractive to the voters of those other states you mentioned, which I agree about. 

And i I really do think VPs matter. Has to be a women, and a women of color would be best, IMO 

“I’m not Trump” is not building a better country. It’s divisive argument. His initial ad was not wrong in calling out Trump’s clumsy (giving him some benefit) response to Charlottesville but it shows TDS, not leadership. 

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, BeginnersMind said:

“I’m not Trump” is not building a better country. It’s divisive argument. His initial ad was not wrong in calling out Trump’s clumsy (giving him some benefit) response to Charlottesville but it shows TDS, not leadership. 

Oh, I don't care. I just want to win. Seriously. 

11 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Pretty sure we'll hear more "bone spur" jokes from the left, so...yeah.

If Trump attacks anymore veterans I'm sure you will. 

The decision to not support South Vietnam isn't something anyone dwells on anymore 

Biden is the Democrats version of John McCain...completely uninspiring to the average voter. Just a nice old guy who’s been around for a long time but with nothing passionate to offer as a vision for the future. I have a hard time believing he’ll win the Primary given the Dems current overly passionate voter base. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Biden is the Democrats version of John McCain...completely uninspiring to the average voter. Just a nice old guy who’s been around for a long time but with nothing passionate to offer as a vision for the future. I have a hard time believing he’ll win the Primary given the Dems current overly passionate voter base. 

All he offers is a possible path to PA but otherwise, you’re spot on. 

Just now, BeginnersMind said:

All he offers is a possible path to PA but otherwise, you’re spot on. 

Exactly. But in football terms it’s like an NFC team building a roster to beat the Patriots but  forgetting they have to first win their own Conference!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Oh, I don't care. I just want to win. Seriously. 

If Trump attacks anymore veterans I'm sure you will. 

The decision to not support South Vietnam isn't something anyone dwells on anymore 

So, you're going to double down on your original ignorant post even after it has been explained to you why you were wrong? My post that you are referring to was about the fact that Joe Biden has basically always made bad decisions and has been on the wrong side of history. That's what the article I posted was about but you didn't get that, twice.

7 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Nor is Trump...

Trump never ran on the basis of being a polished speaker.  All the others did and criticized Trump over his rough approach.  Most Americans can relate to being less than perfect orators and cared that Trump offered something different than the establishment.  Unless Trump starts sounding like a stroke victim he has nothing to worry about on that front.  Many restless nights ahead for you as well I see.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

So, you're going to double down on your original ignorant post even after it has been explained to you why you were wrong? My post that you are referring to was about the fact that Joe Biden has basically always made bad decisions and has been on the wrong side of history. That's what the article I posted was about but you didn't get that, twice.

No, pulling out of South Vietnam was a correct decision, imo. You think we should have still been bombing the crap out of that country? You can't find a legit criticism of him? That's telling. 

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

So you think after the smoke clears the rest of Democrats will rally around one of the other candidates like Beto or Sanders? 

32 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Poor Beto. This is an obit more than anything else, and to think just a month and a half ago he was the "chosen one". 

https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-beto-orourke-visits-california-20190501-story.html

Mayor Pete stole the wind from the field, but no one more than Beto, who looks to be an empty suit. 

36 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, pulling out of South Vietnam was a correct decision, imo. You think we should have still been bombing the crap out of that country? You can't find a legit criticism of him? That's telling. 

HAHA Gator, you have done yourself proud. Now you've tripled down on dumb. Click on the link in my post and you'll see that what I posted was about Biden's poor decisions, not about bombing. Is there a part of you that isn't obtuse?

33 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

HAHA Gator, you have done yourself proud. Now you've tripled down on dumb. Click on the link in my post and you'll see that what I posted was about Biden's poor decisions, not about bombing. Is there a part of you that isn't obtuse?

Poor decision not to continue the Vietnam war! You run with that, ok! lol 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Poor decision not to continue the Vietnam war! You run with that, ok! lol 

You'd be a very good troll if you were bright, or funny or even smarter than a fifth grader. Oh, it would help if you could spell too. Just one more thing, you would do better if you weren't such a liar.

Hillary is the top candidate right up until the balloons fall after the other person's acceptance speech, even then we may have a coup.

even a draft at the convention is possible with her....