Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

The Democrats never could seem to tie Trump to colluding with Russian intelligence, so now their 2016 nominee is hoping Chinese Intelligence will give Democrats access to Trump's tax return

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/clinton-knocks-mueller-for-finding-no-conspiracy-what-if-dems-ask-china-for-trumps-tax-returns

Holy *****.

Hillary has got to let it go. She won’t accept the results of the election. 

• Like (+1) 1

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

He's already ahead of Swalwell. 

was that the guy yelling that "women" not be mentioned in the Constitution, along with "men" or other like things of that nature.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Does that statement include what HAHA Gator might say?

The only time I see something from HAHA Gator is when somebody else quotes him.  He does not contribute anything positive to this community so I stopped wasting bandwidth on him

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Kirsten Gillibrand unveils plan to give voters up to $600 to donate to candidates

This may be dumber than slavery reparations.  I'm going to use taxpayers money to give money to people who would then give that money to me.

They already have this in Seattle.

Here's how it works. Each election cycle (two years) the city's ethics commission will mail four $25 vouchers to each registered voter, to be given, if they choose, to any candidate for mayor, city council, or city attorney. The vouchers can be mailed or submitted online. They cannot be traded or purchased.

http://cityethics.org/node/4458

• Like (+1) 1

AND BENNETT MAKES 22 IDENTICAL DEMS RUNNING FOR PREZ:

Thirteen of the 22 are either in Congress now or recently were, so the American Conservative Union (ACU) and Americans for Democratic Action (ADA) ratings are of great relevance.

And guess what? You need a powerful microscope to detect any differences on major issues among these people.

They are all on the far left of the Democratic Party. The ACU and ADA data are mirror images of each other.

And these people talk incessantly about “diversity?”