Buffalo receivers are never good until they leave....?

Rebel101

Robert woods marquise Goodwin even Sammy Watkins Kelvin Benjamin was better before he got here Chris Hogan I could keep going....but it is ridiculous that our offenses have been so bad for so long that we’ve made good players look average...hopefully josh Allen breaks this trend in the next few years 

3 minutes ago, Rebel101 said:

Robert woods marquise Goodwin even Sammy Watkins Kelvin Benjamin was better before he got here Chris Hogan I could keep going....but it is ridiculous that our offenses have been so bad for so long that we’ve made good players look average...hopefully josh Allen breaks this trend in the next few years 

Watkins best days were in Buffalo.  He's now been an afterthought on 2 consecutive teams with breakout stud 2nd year QBs.

• Like (+1) 9

3 minutes ago, Rebel101 said:

well....

he sure has a nice crop of WR's he is more than welcome to make look average. That would be amazing.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, cba fan said:

well....

he sure has a nice crop of WR's he is more than welcome to make look average. That would be amazing.

Make them look even average, and it would be a miracle! 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Rebel101 said:

None of these guys are above average with their new teams except Robert Woods.  He's made a nice little career for himself.  

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Andre reed, Eric mounds, peerless price, lee Evans, Stevie Johnson would all disagree 

I think the OP is looking for guys without AARP cards. Maybe I’m wrong....    ?

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Those are all former Buffalo wide receivers who left and didn’t do ****. What am I missing?

Ahh, gotcha. Thurman didn’t light the world on fire in Miami either. Whatever....we are building something entirely new! 

47 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Who are you talking about?

Rebel101 said:

58 minutes ago, Rebel101 said:

I said:

well....

Augie said:

Make them look even average, and it would be a miracle! 

But you don't understand who I am talking about??

OK. This is who. "current crop of WR's" Allen can start by making that sorry group look at least avg.

FYI: "nice crop of WR's" is sarcasm.

Edited by cba fan
  • Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Andre reed, Eric mounds, peerless price, lee Evans, Stevie Johnson would all disagree 

As well as Don Beebe, Steve Tasker (boy was a baller WR too late in Kelly’s career!!), James Lofton, and a few others https://m.ranker.com/list/best-buffalo-bills-wide-receivers/ranker-nfl

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rebel101 said:

You really couldn’t keep going. Way more that did nothing after leaving  Stevie Johnson, peerless, Lee Evans, Eric moulds, roscoe Parrish, David Nelson, Robert royal, tj graham, 

Edited by quinnearlysghost88

2 hours ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Whoa. You had to go WAY back for those examples.

Every recent example shows that the Bills are a pergatory for WR's, and they do better once they leave. However, I attribute this to Tyrod being a horrible passing QB.

The single example to the contrary is Sammy Watkins, but only just barely. Watkins had a good 7 game stretch for us, but largely he was unsuccessful in Buffalo and was also often injured.