Toyota Tacoma or Chevy Colorado?

On 10/9/2018 at 7:34 AM, Gugny said:

Chances are very good that Lil' Gug ends up with the Versa Note!

Why no Honda Fit? Smaller, better gas mileage, fitter...

Is ther a more emasculating car? 

Edited by Paulus

1 hour ago, Paulus said:

Why no Honda Fit? Smaller, better gas mileage, fitter...

Is ther a more emasculating car? 

Honda Fit is actually not better on gas than the Versa Note.  The little Chevys, Fords and Mitsubishis are the only gas-powered vehicles that could beat the Nissan.

My preference actually WAS the Fit, but I spent significantly less on the Nissan.

If any man lets an automobile emasculate him, he's one weak, insecure mofo.

14 hours ago, Gugny said:

Honda Fit is actually not better on gas than the Versa Note.  The little Chevys, Fords and Mitsubishis are the only gas-powered vehicles that could beat the Nissan.

My preference actually WAS the Fit, but I spent significantly less on the Nissan.

If any man lets an automobile emasculate him, he's one weak, insecure mofo.

Two of the toughest men I know drive a Chevy Aveo and a Suzuki Aerio.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Amen Geoff!!!!

You still keeping this thread alive to validate masculinity?

Geesh... I am not a shrink.  But, I stayed @ Holiday Inn Express one time (when I went to Gatekeeper School)... I think there is a pscychological disorder for what You exhibit... Let Me check the DSM-5 to be sure!

LoL...

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

You still keeping this thread alive to validate masculinity?

Geesh... I am not a shrink.  But, I stayed @ Holiday Inn Express one time (when I went to Gatekeeper School)... I think there is a pscychological disorder for what You exhibit... Let Me check the DSM-5 to be sure!

LoL...

We need to design “Gatekeeper” T-shirt’s for next year’s opener. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/9/2018 at 10:56 AM, Gugny said:

I filled my tank right before we left yesterday for $27.  I still had 1/4 tank when I got home 315 miles later.

And that whole trip went without a single shot of puss..... meanwhile, the ol’ super duty drew countless women, which I had to send home unhappy.... some because they were turned down, some because they over-estimated my game..,.

On 10/4/2018 at 5:23 PM, Boyst62 said:

I have 2 Chevy trucks

83 custom deluxe. 2nd motor, a 350 in it.  Damn good truck.  Can't bust it.  

94 s10 manual tranny that is just now starting to need a new clutch.  That thing was built solid

Daily driver is an 04 Jeep Grand Cherokee and I've put more money in that in the last 4 years than I have the other 2 combined over the last 10.

The workhorse is just not worth bringing into the conversation

gqUCc7m.jpg

Maybe only @CountryCletus and his pretty boy big boy truck can compete ??‍♂️

The little fellas like @mrags, @Flutie Flakes @mead107 @BringBackFergy won't feel adequate.

Do you like movies with gladiators??

Yeah, your truck might be a workhorse, but offroad, i'll put my Raptor up against anything.  

• Haha (+1) 1

On 10/12/2018 at 12:33 PM, Royale with Cheese said:

Thought I was going to buy it this weekend but I don't have the funds.

I transferred my funds into a new account and they put it on hold for 10 days.  I can only access $5,000 before then.  I want to put down around 12k but I'll have to wait.  I hate this policy.

With Check 21, your bank will know if the funds are good by the third business day after check was deposited.  With it being a new account, they will probably stick to the 10 day hold however based upon policy.  Large deposits into new accounts typically send up some red flags.  Speak to someone in authority at the bank and explain your situation.  If they stick to the policy, find another bank.  Next time if you can wire or ACH the funds or even use a P2P vehicle to move you money, you should not have to deal with a check hold.  The key is to avoid checks, especially with a new account.