Calvin Ridley Has Caused the Biggest Fire in Atlanta Since Sherman

Falcons D has lost 4 starters from its opening day . Stinks for them.

The Ridley success and the amount of defenders the Falcons need to pay can help the Bills. Sanu could be a target for the Bills in FA. 

I’d love to see a first round wide receiver and two FA pickups at wide out. Sanu could be what we hoped Benjamin was.

On 9/30/2018 at 9:38 PM, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

We went zero offense in the draft at least where it's most impactful despite a mass Exodus on offense. Crap WRs, and an almost fully intact D already capable of carrying us to the playoffs last year. THAT WE SHORED UP IN FA AS WELL.

I'm okay with that if Edmunds is a transcendent can't miss talent we had to get.. and that other DL (Murphy? Phillips) we got better be worth it too.

There are definitely glimmers that the D is moving in the right direction again after a disastrous start--all of the draftniks that be, said Edmunds was right there with being a legit 1st round talent/steal where we got him. Let's review at the end of the year

18 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Now would be the perfect time for the Bills to try and trade for Sanu. Guy would be our best WR and is probably incredibly available and reasonable. 

The Falcons as a team with playoff and Super Bowl aspirations would trade Sanu because of what rationale?

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

15 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

The Falcons as a team with playoff and Super Bowl aspirations would treade Sanu because of what rationale?

There are only so many footballs to go around, they don’t need him and they can use a position of strength to get better somewhere else. They have a lot of other things they could use to help complete their team. Wether it be a player or a pick. Sanu isn’t going to be used very much with the other weapons they have and they can improve one of their weaker areas. They are in last place in their own division. I’m not sure how realistic their super bowl chances are. They need to fix that defense. We can possibly help with that and help ourselves in the process. That’s why 

Edited by Brianmoorman4jesus

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

There are only so many footballs to go around, they don’t need him and they can use a position of strength to get better somewhere else. They have a lot of other things they could use to help complete their team. Wether it be a player or a pick. Sanu isn’t going to be used very much with the other weapons they have and they can improve one of their weaker areas.

Their offensive weapons serve as complements to each other to make them harder to game plan against just as it does for other high powered offenses such as the Rams and Chiefs.  That rationale doesn't fly. 

5 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Their offensive weapons serve as complements to each other to make them harder to game plan against just as it does for other high powered offenses such as the Rams and Chiefs.  That rationale doesn't fly. 

I realize that. And that would be a very valuable thing to any team. They are 1-3. They can’t stop anyone. I guarantee that coach in particular, is not okay with that. With Ridley emerging and Julio there, I am sure that the Bills could get Sanu for something reasonable. I also am very sure that this thought won’t even cross the Bills mind and none of this will matter.

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I realize that. And that would be a very valuable thing to any team. They are 1-3. They can’t stop anyone. I guarantee that coach in particular, is not okay with that. With Ridley emerging and Julio there, I am sure that the Bills could get Sanu for something reasonable. I also am very sure that this thought won’t even cross the Bills mind and none of this will matter.

Where they really need help is at LB and DB. I don't see where the Bills have anything to spare at either position.