Do the Bills have an unfair advantage with a QB who can leap tall linebackers in a single bound vs. a QB who can barely walk?

PlayoffsPlease

39 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

PP I love where your head is at, but Rodgers is so damn good (makes me almost wish we hadn’t traded up and got JP in 04 so we could have drafted Rodgers in our spot in 05...almost :P) and he is a first ballot hall of Famer.

HOF is based no play before 2017.   Today is not Mr. Rodger's day in the neighborhood. 

Edited by PlayoffsPlease
  • Like (+1) 1

One leap, no matter the circumstances, does not place Allen in HOF discussion. We're about to play against a QB who is arguably the best pure passer ever. So yes, we can win. BUT it won't be because Allen out-dueled Rodgers. Or maybe it will. Who knows. 

Just now, MPT said:

One leap, no matter the circumstances, does not place Allen in HOF discussion. We're about to play against a QB who is arguably the best pure passer ever. So yes, we can win. BUT it won't be because Allen out-dueled Rodgers. Or maybe it will. Who knows. 

Allen will lead the Bills to a win.  Rodgers will not lead the packers to a win today.  That is all that matters. 

8 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

I'd rather have Rodgers and his 1 good leg.

Also, I don't want my QB to do big things with his legs anyway.

I want him to throw the ball.

I'd rather have the kid. yeah, rodgers he's great and all but I'm pulling for my team and QB...GO BILLS!!!

2 minutes ago, MPT said:

Very true, bit early to get ahead of ourselves, but you never know. Hopefully Allen continues his upward momentum or at least doesn't go backwards.

3 hours ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

In all seriousness, Allen can't be beaten by scheme.   We have not had that situation at QB since Kelly.   With Shady back in the game today, the Packers defense will be soft and zoney ( i made that word up) and on their heels much of the day. 

2 starts in and you want to proclaim Allen can't be beaten by a scheme? don't get me wrong, i'm all for Allen but your pre-mature proclamation here is whimsical at best. Allen faced a team that was in all honesty looking past the Bills to their next matchup against the Rams and they payed dearly for it as we all know. let's let the rook get some experience before we proclaim him to be the second coming of ol' Jimbo. alright?

Edited by Foxx

20 minutes ago, Foxx said:

2 starts in and you want to proclaim Allen can't be beaten by a scheme? don't get me wrong, i'm all for Allen but your pre-mature proclamation here is whimsical at best. Allen faced a team that was in all honesty looking past the Bills to their next matchup against the Rams and they payed dearly for it as we all know. let's let the rook get some experience before we proclaim him to be the second coming of ol' Jimbo. alright?

his physical skills have been on display since college. He may beat himself. He may make mistakes.  No Defensive  scheme covers the entire field and shady and Allen’s running ability.   If you understand what he can do you dont need more games to grasp the concept.

1 minute ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

his physical skills have been on display since college. He may beat himself. He may make mistakes.  No Defensive  scheme covers the entire field and shady and Allen’s running ability.   If you understand what he can do you dont need more games to grasp the concept.

lol. a rook two games into his NFL career.

put down the pipe and back away from the keyboard.

• Like (+1) 1