highest percentage of passes dropped -

Socal-805

i think other than kb not catching a ball that hits him in the stomach....which is bad enough,  i do think that with practice , zay and especially foster with the process practices, will get noticeably better and we will see that sunday.

it's a matter of ....robert,  just keep running and josh, don't worry about overthrowing him. the twain shall soon meet and be just fine.

Edited by billsredneck1

Duffy nailed it receivers are not good. With the cuts they made and the numbers at other positions, I was positive a move for a receiver as happening. Perhaps that’s hopefull thinking- perhaps not but at the very least as Allen practices and plays more the timing and chemistry will only improve. One downfall of the necessary QB competition

Disagree with the notion that Allen is throwing the ball too hard. He's not. Foster let the ball drop right between his hands on a bomb. Both of KB's drops were absolutely catchable. The one at the goal line was a rope, but it was right in the breadbasket. And, he had quite a few touch passes, especially his check downs to Ivory, and Clay.

We knew at the beginning of preseason that we had a weak WR corp, and the debate was whether KB was going to be a disappointment, or not (Obviously, so far, he has been).

That people are still hanging their hat on UDFA Foster, and not even talking about Zay tells us everything we need to know about how our WR corps has developed.

• Like (+1) 1

Honestly, there probably is something to the fact that Allen throws too hard. That’s not a bad thing. It’s a good thing if you have recievers that can catch it because it get to them faster and can fit in smaller windows. 

I just think the coaches have to be  to be aware of this when bringing in recievers. Some guys can catch, but can they catch the heat? It really is a skill on top of a skill. 

Its why I’d really like us to try and trade for that guy on the Bears (if he’s still there) that caught almost all of Allen’s passes in college. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks

2 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

I want Bob Woods back!!!

He should never have gone anywhere to begin with. Of all the guys we let go, he’s the one I want back the most. 

He wasnt asking for a kings ransom. 

Second, Darby. I feel like that move was only done to soften the blow of losing Watkins. I was fine with Watkins departure. Will never understand the Darby move. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks
  • Like (+1) 2