Josh Allen hurdling Anthony Barr

YoloinOhio

On 9/23/2018 at 3:34 PM, JOE IN HAMPTON ROADS said:

Very Jim Kelly-like.  How can people not like this kid?  What are they not seeing?

On 9/23/2018 at 3:37 PM, PS 56 said:

As much as I loved to see it, I really wish he wouldn't do that....  I want to keep him around.

I find the comparisons to Kelly funny because Jimbo was the worst sliding QB of his era and probably the worst I've ever seen. Watching Jim try to slide was just funny as hell. 

31 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

I find the comparisons to Kelly funny because Jimbo was the worst sliding QB of his era and probably the worst I've ever seen. Watching Jim try to slide was just funny as hell. 

Exactly.  Kelly preferred to run through his opponents, not slide.  

Does anyone else remember Kelly sticking his tongue out as he ran?  

On 9/23/2018 at 2:00 PM, YoloinOhio said:

Someone please photoshop this so it looks like he’s jumping through a table thx

*Disclaimer: There is one, single, solitary, NSFW word in this clip*

Edited by devldog131

That hurdle was awesome.but like others have said, let’s not see that again for a long time.

speaking of that, and with QB knee injuries to Wentz, Rodgers, Garropollo, RG3, etc.  would it be prudent for Allen to wear a preventative knee brace of some sort?  Not to slow him down and nothing like linemen wear.  But something to keep it stable in case he takes a shot.  I noticed Ray Ray was wearing one.

I want him to play whatever way is natural to him, rather than careful. Could this lead to an injury where he misses multiple games/ends his season, sure, but it could also lead to a bunch of big game changing plays like a few yesterday. He's a big boy, who should only get bigger once he totally fills out and can clearly take a hit. I love his fire, his heart, how incredibly competitive he is and it looks like he's having a blast. Reminds me of a mix between Kelly & Favre so far. After the running/diving/flying TD on the first drive, I bet no one thought that everyone, including the National Media, would be talking about a different Josh Allen run after the game. The sky's the limit with this kid, he's won over the team and fan base three games into his rookie season and only his second start. I wanted Buffalo to pass on him, I'll admit it, but I already love what he brings to the table and the way he plays the game.....to win > for the money.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

Can someone photoshop Allen hurdling Allen getting sacked?

Is that something that would make you happy? 

I should have known a guy asking for that isn’t capable of photoshopping for himself. 

Computers hard!

Edited by Bobby Hooks

12 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

Must be hard to be so graceful with that stick up your ass.

Yes, taking time out of your day to make an already spectacular crapfest even crappier means you are carefree and fun. 

Must be hard being a gentleman missing the man part.

Maybe you should change the name to captain cave?

Edited by Bobby Hooks

9 minutes ago, PeterDude said:

I wonder if the hurdle play will be the best NFL play Allen ever makes in his career? 

Hard to quantify, it’s better than many really good qb’s in the Nfls best plays. 

So it might be but thats not necessarily a bad thing. 

Better than any of Trubisky’s best plays. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks