I Bet $5,000 on Minnesota. Should I Be Worried?

BuffaloRush

17 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

Of course, I will.   I’ll have to come clean at some point either way.  But trust me, it will be much better if I win this bet

OHHHH, of course you will tell her, not of course you’ll spend it on coke and hookers. I think, that was vague. But yes, it’s more fun  either way if you win! 

14 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

Not enough for real estate.  But a good amount that will great in my bank account

If you LOSE you may get some real estate. (Does a cemetery plot count?) 

36 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

Not enough for real estate.  But a good amount that will great in my bank account

I'm a lawyer.  Here's some free legal advice:

If she checks the bank account before the end of the month and sees the extra $4500 in there you've STILL got some 'splaining to do.  If you win, keep the winnings in CASH.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BuffaloRush said:

I’m not supposed to say anything....take that for what you will

I take is as complete BS? You're an attention whore and a BS'er. Take 5K and get professional counseling for your need too constantly 

crave  attemtion on a fan board. never heard anywhere where a book maker would tell you not too say anything.Lol. 

On a fools bet. Actually it is quite the opposite. They would love to find more gullible gamblers like you.

It's how they make easy money.

But Of course, none of this lamp is true. Why would anyone bet against the team they follow?  and be

such a Wus they cannot tell their wife or family. Then start a thread

about it. And cry like a baby. Seek help....

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Best Player Available said:

I take is as complete BS? You're an attention whore and a BS'er. Take 5K and get professional counseling for your need too constantly 

crave  attemtion on a fan board. never heard anywhere where a book maker would tell you not too say anything.Lol. 

On a fools bet. Actually it is quite the opposite. They would love to find more gullible gamblers like you.

It's how they make easy money.

But Of course, none of this lamp is true. Why would anyone bet against the team they follow?  and be

such a Wus they cannot tell their wife or family. Then start a thread

about it. And cry like a baby. Seek help....

why so serious?

do you have anything invested in the 5 grand? will it hurt your pocket if he loses?

by the way, your post has LAMP written all over it.

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

If you lose this bet ......  

your wife wont be tho only one chastising/ mocking you endlessly

If you win.  Buy some land east of Buffalo. 

...pretty sure the parcel next to Dunkirk Don's dome is up for sale at $4,995...........got beer money left over............

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Your brain broke said:

I bet $20 on the over. 

Post some proof.

Also agree with the other that say this kind of attention seeking it problematic. Now nobody is going to believe anything you say ever again. 

edit: Wtf does LAMP mean? 

No clue, but I’ve noticed it’s something that really insecure and judgemental members write in here... let’s stick to football

Edited by BuffaloRush