Tyrod Taylor finally unleashed in a "competent offense with weapons."

BringBackOrton

24 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

??

You do know he got hurt right, he wasn't benched.

(Btw I don't like Tyrod. He sucks. Just saying the browns didn't bench him, he came out because he got hurt)

I just responded to this as well.

He wasn't benched, he was hurt.

Im sorry, im going to go with Hue told him if they dont get any points by half time Baker is taking over in the second half. TT gets sacked on third down and plays hurt to save himself the  embarrassment of getting benched for a rookie again.  I may be wrong but that hit was not hard enough to concus anyone. Allen in the endzone during preason was a lot harder hit and he was fine. 

Stick a fork in it!!!!!

As a QB he IS a bum!!!!

I watched his last two drives and I can definitively say EJ could have done better.

How many wide open receivers can one QB look at and still miss by a country mile.

Exactly the same dreck he was spilling in the field here.

” Look at his interception percentage!”

Easy when you can’t put the ball near ANY player on the fielf ???

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Dave Allen said:

Tyrod's far from done. His decent time in Buffalo is still on his resume, so he'll continue to be brought in as a stopgap for teams, for the next several years. He's still a leader, a hard worker and a good teammate, so he won't have any trouble finding work. 

I agree he'll have a job for a number of years, but can't see him being signed anywhere as a starter.  Think teams have seen enough to know what he is.  And on top of everything, can't depend on him too much due to getting hurt, nothing ever major, just little nicks He could end up starting for a long stretch if he goes to a team as the backup and the starter were to get hurt. 

6 minutes ago, CircleTheWagons99 said:

Im sorry, im going to go with Hue told him if they dont get any points by half time Baker is taking over in the second half. TT gets sacked on third down and plays hurt to save himself the  embarrassment of getting benched for a rookie again.  I may be wrong but that hit was not hard enough to concus anyone. Allen in the endzone during preason was a lot harder hit and he was fine. 

Just stop.

Concussions can happen with any head hit.

Period.

Especially if you've been knocked around recently, which most football players have.

Just now, SouthNYfan said:

Just stop.

Concussions can happen with any head hit.

Period.

Especially if you've been knocked around recently, which most football players have.

I dont have to stop, I’m intitled to my opinion. My opinion is what was stated.  I may be wrong, as I stated, but watching the game, I really believe what I said. 

I didn't watch the previous 2 Browns games where Tyrod looked (in the hilites anyway) better than last year. Last night he was back to the same Tyrod we had for the 2nd and 3rd year. That pass in the first half where he underthrew the receiver on the long bomb who had at least 5 yards on the db was vintage Tyrod of the past 2 years. Then there were all those throws that people were open but the ball was thrown out of reach. The only thing I didn't see that we have come to expect, was the Tyrod throw to an open receiver that is 3 yards out of bounds. He also isn't anywhere as elusive as he was in year 1 with was. That escapability has vanished. Mayfield has to be the starter from now until an injury.

Just now, CircleTheWagons99 said:

I dont have to stop, I’m intitled to my opinion. My opinion is what was stated.  I may be wrong, as I stated, but watching the game, I really believe what I said. 

NO YOU STOP.

Just kidding.

Look maybe he did fake it, I dunno.

I'm pretty sure the NFL concussion policy involves CT scans, and it's kind of hard to fake one of those.

Think what you want.

I don't like Tyrod.

I really am glad he's gone.

I'm also glad he sh*t the bed in Cleveland because so many said he wouldn't.

I also hope he's healthy as a person and not really injured.

I'd love to have a guy like Tyrod as a backup.  I think he can function well as a #2 QB for a competing team.

He'd just have to accept he is not there to compete for a starting job...and you'd need him on the roster for QB2 money...like the $5-$6 million per year.

As a starter and for the money he is getting....no way.

2 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

NO YOU STOP.

Just kidding.

Look maybe he did fake it, I dunno.

I'm pretty sure the NFL concussion policy involves CT scans, and it's kind of hard to fake one of those.

Think what you want.

I don't like Tyrod.

I really am glad he's gone.

I'm also glad he sh*t the bed in Cleveland because so many said he wouldn't.

I also hope he's healthy as a person and not really injured.

I would not know about any CT scan because, and maybe i missed it, nothing was mentioned about his injury.  Other then that, I agree when everything you stated.

Just now, CircleTheWagons99 said:

I would not know about any CT scan because, and maybe i missed it, nothing was mentioned about his injury.  Other then that, I agree when everything you stated.

Well they said it was a concussion and I believe he's on the protocol.

There are CT scans, neurological tests, proprioception tests, all sorts of things to verify a concussion and plan the recovery time, and a very specific protocol to be passed before return.

If he wants to continue an NFL career though, faking a concussion to leave a game when you have a #1 pick nipping at your heels is not the smartest move.