McD took over defensive play calling in 2nd half

YoloinOhio

5 hours ago, McBean said:

See ya Frazier.

For a coordinator, is there really ever any coming back from something like this? At least for the team on which it happens? This was Leslie’s “peterman” moment where he can’t finish his only job because of a performance issue...and the change was marked just as with JA coming in.

If I'm McDermott and I'm looking to do what's best for the team... I let Frazier go. His first game was horrid. This game he takes the reins in the 2nd half and it's a totally different defense out there production wise... So coach you talk the talk but do you walk the walk? I always hear them saying we will do what's best for the team. Seems to me at this juncture the best thing for the team would be for him to take over the defensive playcalling and let Frazier go. Or demote him to some sort of assistant role.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, psuscott16 said:

Looked to me like Alexander was playing DE in the 2nd half and causing all kinds of chaos. 

If this has been stated I apologize. First thread I clicked on after the game.

Yeah it was a great move, he was wrecking havoc the entire second half. I think our D is going to step it up soon, we do have lot of talent on that side of the ball.

2 hours ago, Domdab99 said:

I'm sorry, but Frazier proved he was a lousy coach years ago. Never did understand why he was brought to Buffalo. 

Preach!  Never liked this hire.

Schwartz ain't coming back so who would be a capable upgrade?

8 minutes ago, billspro said:

They moved Zo to the dline in the second half and the unit played much better. Him and Hughes resemble a formidable DE duo.

actually moved him to DT on passing downs.

8 minutes ago, billspro said:

To be fair he should have won both challenges today. Those were poor calls by the officials.

I thought both challenges were terrible from a tactical standpoint.

The first is a good example of a call that is almost unreversible; you can't make that challenge.

Just now, Fadingpain said:

I thought both challenges were terrible from a tactical standpoint.

The first is a good example of a call that is almost unreversible; you can't make that challenge.

On the first one did the officials rule on the field that the Chargers recovered the fumble before the challenge?

They second one wa clear they got robbed. Clear fumble. No ob. Clear recovery. 

My posse and I never go to see these changes, as our arses were outta the Stadium and on our way to being outta Orchard Park @ 28- puuuuuuuuutrid 3!

Tell me though.

Did we somehow miss a stirring comeback or did it end with the normal dog's breakfast of idiocy, incompetence & implosion?

Edited by Billsatlastin2018