The Amish Rifle- Fitz

wppete

9 hours ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

Can we stop talking about Fitz

The question is "Can you?"

YOU are talking about Fitz since you added to thread?

I think I will make comparisons to Fitz in every thread.

9 hours ago, Steptide said:

I might be a Bucs fan this season

I probably will be if he is playing week 4 when Hot Crab Legs is unsuspended.

8 hours ago, Rocbillsfan1 said:

No .... especially since this board loves talking about how much they miss Tyrod and wish we kept him. What's Tyrod's stats against the Saints today?

Really lame attempt to change subject.  

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan
Inappropriate (nonverbal) language

3 hours ago, Limeaid said:

The question is "Can you?"

YOU are talking about Fitz since you added to thread?

I think I will make comparisons to Fitz in every thread.

I probably will be if he is playing week 4 when Hot Crab Legs is unsuspended.

Really lame attempt to change subject. 

I love Fitz. just pointing out again that against the same team Fitz just went up against. Tyrod can't ball out like Fitz can.

1 hour ago, BurpleBull said:

Allen outperformed him this week so I can't claim that. 

The team could have suffered to keep Peterman in as starter if its goal was to have Allen sit and learn versus getting him actual game reps.

I don't believe Peterman has a wretched repeat performance in Week 2 if he starts. He just has to wait his opportunity to get a shot to prove that he's better than what he showed Week 1. He will, if given the opportunity. 

Dude.  Like Teddy said,  time to let go of Peterman.   You are approaching Dog17847 and BillsFan4Ever level fanaticism for a mediocre QB.   

40 minutes ago, Idandria said:

He will implode. And when he does, it will be such vintage Fitz. Just wait, Fitz-pick-6 will live again.

Maybe, but he has alot of talent around him. Also, he has a really good o line, and Fitz's biggest interception issues was always pressure. Yes hesmade plenty of bad throws, but typically Fitz throws his picks under pressure 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

How can you not root for this guy. He's awesome. Best backup in the league and better than a bunch of starters. And right up there with the top guys and teammates in the league. 

When your regular starter is a crab-leg-thieving, ride-share-groping, "W"-eating moron,  anything's an upgrade.  That said, -Congrats to Fitz on a 2-0 start!

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, LittleJoeCartwright said:

Fitz needs to be tested for PEDs.  He's hitting deep passes now.

He was before as well, check record.  I believe he has record long pass for Buffalo.

Maybe you need eyes checked?

3 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

should be mentoring Allen 

Agree but he was re-signed before Allen was drafted. Evidently Tampa has been good for him.

3 hours ago, Tierlifer said:

Looks like a Russian Mobster 

He'd need tattoos for that.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BurpleBull said:

Because people don't like Fitz until he's lighting up the Super Bowl champions.

He was thought of as being a "noodle-armed" QB just like Nathan Peterman.

OMG DUDE, let Peterman the F go man.  You were categorically wrong about his ability to be an NFL QB, yet you can’t stop inserting his name everywhere like it matters.  

Seriously, Peterman needs to hire security to either keep you, BullBuchanan and SaviourPeterman from kidnanpping him and trying to make a human suit for you to where our of his skin.  You guys crushing on him like a teenage girl crushes on a bad singer in some lame boy band.

17 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

Dude.  Like Teddy said,  time to let go of Peterman.   You are approaching Dog17847 and BillsFan4Ever level fanaticism for a mediocre QB.   

Been saying that for weeks, he’s just obsessed 

2 hours ago, Georgia Bill said:

If he keeps this up they have to keep him as starter.  I'll be rooting for him.  Go Fitz!

Gotta have a lil Swagger if you're a Buccaneer

I'd love for Fitz to come out with a patch on eye and say he got poked in it and it is just precautionary.

1 hour ago, BurpleBull said:

Allen outperformed him this week so I can't claim that. 

The team could have suffered to keep Peterman in as starter if its goal was to have Allen sit and learn versus getting him actual game reps.

I don't believe Peterman has a wretched repeat performance in Week 2 if he starts. He just has to wait his opportunity to get a shot to prove that he's better than what he showed Week 1. He will, if given the opportunity. 

Don't worry. He will get lots of practice throwing balls to DBs on scout team!

3 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

What the hell did this get merged for! Come on! My title was "Fitz: tired of his nerd Harvard reputation is reinventing himself as a jersey shore Guido."

This OP is just saying he's playing well.. my thread is saying he's got the most swag in the NFL! Merging just ruined the premise of my thread! Damnit!

He looks like a Miami coke dealer.

Next time try using Fitz's government name, middle name included.

It may help in throwing off the faulty RTDS (Repeat Thread Detection System).

Also use your exclamations with caution. The Aggressive Language Detection System may issue you a posts restriction with or without warning.

6 hours ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Yea, but hes never done it with the swagger.

Don't get me wrong. I've got a lot of respect for him. He's by far the best backup a team could ever ask for, except for the fact that having him on your team guarantees that your starting QB will go down. It's the Fitz curse. He WILL play.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, MJS said:

Fitz does this all the time. He comes in for an injured (or suspended) QB, plays amazing, gets a contract as a starter from a needy team, then proceeds to suck. Then he signs as a backup and the cycle continues.

Rich Gannon took forever to be good, maybe Fitzy finally gets it. Look at the talent he has played with over the years, now he has something to work with.

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Rich Gannon took forever to be good, maybe Fitzy finally gets it. Look at the talent he has played with over the years, now he has something to work with.

Fitz is going to retire with more yards (and more money) than Gannon, Kurt Warner, and probably Troy Aikman. That's kind of insane, I wasn't even aware.

How many QBs even last 14 seasons let alone turn it on after 14 seasons? Fitz gonna be the Craig Biggio of the NFL, he's seriously starting to knock down some numbers at this point. Nobody's gonna remember the name Vinny Testaverde when he's done.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Nelius said:

Fitz is going to retire with more yards (and more money) than Gannon, Kurt Warner, and probably Troy Aikman. That's kind of insane, I wasn't even aware.

How many QBs even last 14 seasons let alone turn it on after 14 seasons? Fitz gonna be the Craig Biggio of the NFL, he's seriously starting to knock down some numbers at this point. Nobody's gonna remember the name Vinny Testaverde when he's done.

Vinny won a Super Bowl (I think) so Fitzy can still do it.

53 minutes ago, Nelius said:

I think he already has the record for most games started without ever going to the playoffs, or something like that. I hope he gets a playoff game before he retires.