Zay Jones has to tell KB where to line up?

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

I know Brian Daboll's goal is that players not only know what they are supposed to do on a given play, he also wan't them to understand what the whole concept ofo the play is about, and what everybody else is supposed to do.  Thus, It shouldn't be a huge surprise when a bright player can tell another player where to line up and what to do.  On the other hand, it has to disappoint the coaches when another player doesn't have his own responsibilities mastered.

I bet this happens more than we might think with WRs around the league learning a new offense and i doubt it happens on every play; I think the bigger issue is Zay’s mom putting him on blast... does she not understand this can negatively impact team chemistry? So stupid. I’m sure he told her that not expecting she would tell the world. 

• Like (+1) 3

16 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I would be pissed at my mom if she did this.

100% agree.

I didn't even really think twice about KB considering the source. Seeing his Mom continue to be a helicopter mother when Zay clearly has his own issues (all of which is probably connected) actually makes Zay look worse, imo. He's got plenty of his own stuff for him and his Mommy to worry about.

20 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Eventually the kool aid folks around here will catch on that the Benjamin signing was nothing particularly special.

He's a mediocrity.

Do you ever make a post where you are not taking a shot at others on the board?

Make your point and let it stand on its own without trying to draw attn to it with your drama

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Eventually the kool aid folks around here will catch on that the Benjamin signing was nothing particularly special.

He's a mediocrity.

Benjamin sucks.

So does Zay. What has he proven? Seeing his Mommy get involved with team issues when the kid just got naked and practically cut his foot off while attempting to jump to his death isn't a good look either...

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Nelius said:

Benjamin sucks.

So does Zay. What has he proven? Seeing his Mommy get involved with team issues when the kid just got naked and practically cut his foot off while attempting to jump to his death isn't a good look either...

My fear is after Sunday's game we are going to be talking about dropped balls because Josh is hitting them with fastballs they are not catching.

Seeing that they dragged their feet with Martavis Bryant, how about they bring in Keon Hatcher who the Raiders cut to make room for Bryant. Check out his draft profile on PFF. He's just they type of receiver the Bills need.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/draft-pff-scouting-report-keon-hatcher-wr-arkansas

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Do Zay's skills to play all wideout positions now include catching the ball reliably?

I hope Jones can persuade Benjamin that his mom is a Force of Nature unrestrainable by mere mortals such as her sons. 

After all she *is* the one who zinged him hard for his drops last season.

34 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

Jones could also be another team next year if he continues not getting seperation early in the route. If it takes over 3 seconds with our OL he’s worthless along with all the other WRs.

I hear you but... there is such a thing as scheming a guy open, and not forcing him to beat his man every time.  Look at what Baltimore did on that one play, what was it, 2nd and 26?

32 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

He's a mediocrity.

We traded for him.

Not signed him.

If you wanna take shots at least get the facts straight.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, THEHARDTRUTH said:

Why do I get the feeling the Bills are going to resign this guy for 6 years at 17 million a season. 

He might not last out the year if he keeps dogging it.  I root for him to get it together  One less need if he can at least be a functional #2 WR