Bills Sign DT Kyle Peko to the Practice Squad

26CornerBlitz

6 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

So now the Bills have officially reached their Peko. #winners.  Beanebag better be on the phone for some OL, or did the tape say we're great..  Clap.. Clap.. Clap...

What o lineman do you hope he calls or calls to inquire about?

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, White Linen said:

I'm sure that's what this practice squad signing means.  :doh:

please hit yourself a little harder...I was referring to the 1 DT released ( who should have been cut on cut-down day if they didn't like him), 2 DT signings and the 1 OT let go from PS this week...I realize De Beer wasn't going to save this team by any means, but I was hoping that they would at least replace the OT with another O-line guy to try to develop some O-line guys...almost every move (albeit not many made) has been dealing with DT position

22 minutes ago, White Linen said:

What o lineman do you hope he calls or calls to inquire about?

I really wanted  Xavier Su'a-Filo but the Cowboys did the smart thing and signed him the day we brought in Orchard. We should bring in Joeckel, Evans, Boone at G. Maybe even kick the tires on Cooper. All are better than Miller and Ducasse.

Miller needs to head to the bench immediately. Ducasse is a close second, then Groy. It might be time to fire Castillo. I wish they brought Kromer back. He put together a decent line.

Edited by BillsRdue
  • Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Tsaikotic said:

please hit yourself a little harder...I was referring to the 1 DT released ( who should have been cut on cut-down day if they didn't like him), 2 DT signings and the 1 OT let go from PS this week...I realize De Beer wasn't going to save this team by any means, but I was hoping that they would at least replace the OT with another O-line guy to try to develop some O-line guys...almost every move (albeit not many made) has been dealing with DT position

I think you have to take into consideration that on the market, they're may not be a quality OT/OG to develop.  I wish we had some young talent to develop but I really can't expect much with any positional player on a PS.  

5 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

I really wanted  Xavier Su'a-Filo but the Cowboys did the smart thing and signed him the day we brought in Orchard. We should bring in Joeckel, Evans, Boone at G. Maybe even kick the tires on Cooper. All are better than Miller and Ducasse.
Miller needs to head to the bench immediately. Ducasse is a close second, then Groy.  

I wanted to bring those guys in too. I am starting to think something may be wrong with all of them. The entire league is in need of oline and nobody is calling them.. Makes you wonder ?

• Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I think you have to take into consideration that on the market, they're may not be a quality OT/OG to develop.  I wish we had some young talent to develop but I really can't expect much with any positional player on a PS.  

I think Teller is young and talented.  But Castillo has this boner for Vlad...

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Yeah he's our own pick this year...definitely need to develop him.

I was stating for along the lines of a street FA right now to put on PS.  Not much out there generally.

No there isn't, though I hear there is this developmental guy Debeer, Dabeer, something like that.   

5 minutes ago, Soda Popinski said:

I think Teller is young and talented.  But Castillo has this boner for Vlad...

Which shows exactly how good he evaluates talent ! Juan is a week link in this rebuilding process & i hope McD sees that not only was Dennison part of his offensive woes last year but Juan had a huge part to do with it also !

To exaggerate it with the loss of the O linemen from last year it just proves that good talent can make a turd look better that it really is ! I truly don't understand why these coaches don't look at what was there when they were hired & keep the good parts of the previous staff for some constancy moving forward !! Makes no sense what so ever !! 

• Like (+1) 1