Bills Sign DT Kyle Peko to the Practice Squad

26CornerBlitz

52 minutes ago, Tsaikotic said:

please hit yourself a little harder...I was referring to the 1 DT released ( who should have been cut on cut-down day if they didn't like him), 2 DT signings and the 1 OT let go from PS this week...I realize De Beer wasn't going to save this team by any means, but I was hoping that they would at least replace the OT with another O-line guy to try to develop some O-line guys...almost every move (albeit not many made) has been dealing with DT position

Could it be that they look at the two DT signings, compare them in practice, keep one and release the other, and then bring in another player at another position?

What would be wrong with that? 

9 hours ago, Soda Popinski said:

I think Teller is young and talented.  But Castillo has this boner for Vlad...

Correction you do and bad.  He has been rated very well by professionals and not those who work for Bills.  Social media has been bashing him but social media is like a case of montezuma's revenge.

You should write a letter: Dear Vlad, I am your biggest fan!  Could you send me a signed jockstrap, preferably used, and I will wear it every game.

9 hours ago, Soda Popinski said:

No there isn't, though I hear there is this developmental guy Debeer, Dabeer, something like that.   

Are you talking about the beer guy who for a while played for Saints?  There is no beer guy being developed except for Pegula's new bar complex.