monsters of the midway are back

17 Josh Allen

Seeing as the Bills could lose at Lambeau by about 142-0 , I’d say it didn’t end all that badly. They had a chance to win on the road vs an elite QB and will have better days ahead. That Bears team is farther along in their “ process” than many think. At this rate, the Bills might be good in 2022. 

3 hours ago, 17 Josh Allen said:

I pitty  the Bills when was they play this Bears team. 

OMG this is one sick Defense. Mack is amazing. 

Mack was looking like Bruce Smith out there tonight.  He was extremely disruptive and making a lot of impactful plays.

14 minutes ago, StrikeParry said:

They were beaten by the GOAT. They still look very good on D

Wait, I thought someone else was the GOAT.

20 minutes ago, BB2004 said:

Mack was looking like Bruce Smith out there tonight.  He was extremely disruptive and making a lot of impactful plays.

He was, but then what happened?

Say what one will about Green Bay underachieving, but that's one team that seems able to make some halftime adjustments.

And what the heck did they give Rodgers for his knee?  He was practically giddy.

5 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Really wish we we signed WR Allen Robinson and TE Jimmy Graham

(Along with a line)

Jimmy Graham didn't do much. Two catches for 8 yards. He hasn't been good for a long time. Allen Robinson had about 60 yards.

13 hours ago, BB2004 said:

Against The Kizer.

Then Rodgers came back from his massage and toyed with them until he shut them out.