Fitzy is doing great

offyourocker

4 minutes ago, Rocbillsfan1 said:

Get back to me when he ever throws for more than 300 yards in a game but don't hold your breath. He has two all pro wide receivers right now and what's he do today? Under 50% completion rate under 200 yards and a timely Interception at the end of the game. You are delusional if you think Tyrod is a better QB than Fitz.  I guess Fitz did you wrong at some point though, maybe you lost some money on a bet or he had sex with your GF.

Fitz is so great the league has allowed him to bless 6 teams with his talents.

he was a Bill for 4 seasons. how soon people forget.

Just now, 87168 said:

Fitz is so great the league has allowed him to bless 6 teams with his talents.

he was a Bill for 4 seasons. how soon people forget.

And now Tyrod is on his 3rd team and will be gone by the end the year. Try actually making an argument about how Tyrod is better. Nobody said Fitz is a franchise QB he's just better than Tyrod.

11 minutes ago, Rocbillsfan1 said:

And now Tyrod is on his 3rd team and will be gone by the end the year. Try actually making an argument about how Tyrod is better. Nobody said Fitz is a franchise QB he's just better than Tyrod.

if you think a journeyman QB that is now on his 6th team is better, that's great for you.  he's not even the starter for Tampa, so the proof is already there. continue to pine for a backup journeyman QB. we call it Fitzmagic for a reason.

Does it matter whether Fitzy is better than Manuel-Orton-Tyrod-Peterman? Well, yes. But the better question is this: why the hell is he the backup on a team with an (ostensibly) good QB, while we have no proven NFL QB on our roster?  Wouldn't it have made sense to have Fitz here until Allen is ready? Wouldn't it have made sense to have McCarron, Bridgewater, or even Matt Moore here? Because right now, by any estimation, Fitz would give us a far better chance to win than any combination of Peterman/Allen.

9 minutes ago, 87168 said:

if you think a journeyman QB that is now on his 6th team is better, that's great for you.  he's not even the starter for Tampa, so the proof is already there. continue to pine for a backup journeyman QB. we call it Fitzmagic for a reason.

So when Tyrod is moved next year and Mayfield takes over and Tyrod goes to his fourth team as a backup will that make him a journey QB? 

Stop being an idiot. Tyrod is a bum. Fitz is slighly better. He's also been a starter on Houston, NY, Buffalo, and most likely will take over for Winston who to this point hasn't been very good. 

Fitz was one of my favorite Bills of the drought. The reason that team lost was because of the defense and Chan Gailey. Fitz never had any talent at WR. He got a raw deal and at the BBMB, I pounded the table to keep him and still draft a qb. They should have let Fitz go to camp that year. EJ was terrible and we ended up with Kevin kolb, Jeff Tuel and EJ. The worst stable of QBs ever assembled. Give me a break with this joke organization. Good for Fitz. Keep slinging it.

4 hours ago, billsfan11 said:

Lol. It will be interesting to see what Tampa does when Winston comes back.

Obviously I don’t expect Fitz to rip it like this every week, but he can still sling it and he’s a very respected player. Unlike Winston..

The perfect scenario. When Fitz turns into Fitz, Winston will be there to take over.

Believe Fitzpatrick is a QB who coaches want because he can have great streaks but need to keep a handle on and tell him when to go conservative.  If game is out of reach playing conservative let him take chances since he does not care about stats but wins.

Some of the plays I saw in game today are as good as you see in league and he can still throw distance despite some claims on this board.

If I had a young upcoming QB cannot think of a better backup than Fitzpatrick and I'd trade Pickman and future pick for Fitzpatrick when their starting QB gets off suspend list.