peterman only looked good in preseason because

BakersBills

3 minutes ago, bills11 said:

I'm starting to believe you're the same poster as Saviour Peterman on a different account. You can't really be this dense and fanatical 

All I do is post facts with supporting evidence that you willfully ignore and come on here to attack me because I'm not in your weird little Alpha groupie club. I've been using the same account on the Bills boards for 17 years. 

Just more weak attempts to try to discredit someone you don't have the capability to debate.

Edited by BullBuchanan

Just now, BullBuchanan said:

All I do is post facts with supporting evidence that you willfully ignore and come on here to attack me because I'm not in your word little Alpha groupie club. I've been using the same account on the Bills boards for 17 years. 

Just more weak attempts to try to discredit someone you don't have the capability to debate.

Debating you is like taking candy from a baby . You're fanatical have no football knowledge and a clear agenda . You're not a bills fan you're a Peterman Stan that much is obvious anyways. Have fun.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

He is 0% of the problem today. Putting good balls out there with plenty of velocity. 

Yep, right into the hands of the Ravens defense ...

The bum played nearly three quarters going 5 of 18 for 24 yards and two picks...but let's blame everybody but the QB

8 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

All I do is post facts with supporting evidence that you willfully ignore and come on here to attack me because I'm not in your weird little Alpha groupie club. I've been using the same account on the Bills boards for 17 years. 

There have been some ridiculous posters here before, but you are challenging for the crown with your Peterman nonsense.  Its clear you were wrong about Peterman, do your self a favor and eat the crow and move on.  Doubling down on the nonsense isnt doing you any favors.  Everyone has been wrong on players before, and most acknowledge it. 

Eat the crow, stop the NP ball washing, and just move on.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Peterman has been put in the worst possible spots any young QB could be put in.

The offensive scheme sucks (Daboll has a history of having terrible offenses). The O-line sucks, the receivers suck, the team was taking a bunch of penalties putting us behind the chains. Even the running game did nothing to help. Then to top it off it was raining pretty hard and going against one of the top defenses in the league.

I can see people not seeing a good starting QB in him but he has been put in the worst possible situation possible.

Just now, suorangefan4 said:

Peterman has been put in the worst possible spots any young QB could be put in.

The offensive scheme sucks (Daboll has a history of having terrible offenses). The O-line sucks, the receivers suck, the team was taking a bunch of penalties putting us behind the chains. Even the running game did nothing to help. Then to top it off it was raining pretty hard and going against one of the top defenses in the league.

I can see people not seeing a good starting QB in him but he has been put in the worst possible situation possible.

So basically,  Peterman should be given another chance to start because its not his fault he had a 0 QB rating last game.

Just now, suorangefan4 said:

Name me a QB, especially a young one who would succeed in a game like that. 

I don't think any realistic fan would expect a win.  However,  a reasonable fan  also wouldn't expect one of the worst QB performances ever.    No first downs through the first half.  And  didn't Allen run for more yards than  Peterman passed for ?

4 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

I don't think any realistic fan would expect a win.  However,  a reasonable fan  also wouldn't expect one of the worst QB performances ever.    No first downs through the first half.  And  didn't Allen run for more yards than  Peterman passed for ?

Read my post again and I think you'll understand why we had no first downs.

We had like 10 rushing yards, a bevy of penalties putting us behind the sticks. Dropped passes. Nobody open. Then to top it off heavy rain and a really tough defense.

Kelvin Benjamin let a smaller DB take the ball away from him on one INT. The first INT was a bad throw but Peterman is usually pretty accurate so I have to think the rain didn't help him out because the ball sailed on him.

Like I said, Peterman might not amount into anything if given the chance but he's been screwed bad.

Edited by suorangefan4