9-4: Bills Worked Out Paxton Lynch & Ten Other Players Today

26CornerBlitz

5 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Were his problems in Denver more mental, physical, or both?  Can't hurt to look at the guy I guess, but to me if they're going to bring a guy in I'd rather see a guy that's been around the league and could maybe help more in the film room.

15 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Interesting comments from Sanders:

Broncos wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders will be among those rooting for Lynch to succeed.

"Obviously, he just didn't do the job," Sanders said about Lynch in an interview with NFL.com's Nick Shook. "I was rooting for the guy. He's got all the intangibles in the world. Six-foot-6, 6-foot-7, big arm, can scramble, can run. I just think that for Paxton, he's just got to keep honing in on his mental skills, his study skills, how to go about playing the quarterback position, knowing your reads and checkdowns and also playing with a sense of confidence that runs through the offense, spreads through like a wildfire throughout the offense."

1 minute ago, Kelly the Dog said:

That is what's known as a ringing lambastement. 

Translation: Paxton has all the tools, he just a dumb, meek, slacker with a bad attitude.  

Yeah didn't sound great came off as he's got all the physical tools he's just stupid, but if he works on that he'll be great.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

I personally have nothing against EJ but would he want to be here and would most fans accept him?  Doubtful.  Sanchez?  Would most people let go of the butt fumble to embrace him?  Doubtful.  Kaepernick?  I doubt most Bills fans would take to him in light of the protests.  No way.  We can throw names out to extend the conversation but there are few true fits in terms of history and the willingness of fans to let by gones be by gones.  Lynch is not a great player but he does not have a personal history that is a block to most Bills fans.

If it's about actually signing a QB that might have to play during the season I would go with Landry Jones over Paxton Lynch.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, oldmanfan said:

Were his problems in Denver more mental, physical, or both?  Can't hurt to look at the guy I guess, but to me if they're going to bring a guy in I'd rather see a guy that's been around the league and could maybe help more in the film room.

Can’t say about the mental, but 6’7” is too tall to play QB in the NFL.