Quality Bills Jersey-Help

I think the OP is asking for the "cheap Chinese  sweat shop" type but that is actually of surprising quality.

Like if someone can provide an EBAY seller name, etc.....so he can buy something on the cheap that isn't total crap.

Surely someone here bought a cheapo special and then said "This actually isn't too bad!"

Help a fellow fan out.

Edited by Fadingpain

1 of the reasons i dont own a modern jersey with a players name on it is that you just never know if that player is gonna make it or not. Can you imagine if you bought a Losman jersey back in the day or a Poz or Watkins one? They were much hyped when they got here, but nowadays it'd be hard to wear it. So thats a couple hundred bucks to memorialize a mistake in Bills history lol.

Thats why in the past i'd simply get a jersey with my own name on it or leave it blank. But this year i bought one of those authentic looking knockoffs, because i dont have the money to spend on a dish rag if the player doesnt work out.

I sent the OP links to a couple sites that sell named Jerseys for cheap. Hit me up if you're interested & if this is against the rules or spirit of this board, mods please let me know!

Edited by brianthomas

The only people that are surprised by the China quality, don’t own or look at the actual ones. Anyone that understands what they are looking at can tell the dif. All you have to do is look at the numbers. It’s not a big deal, I have a few of the cheap ones. If I go to a road game and don’t wanna beer spilled on a good one, I have a few cheapies in the Hoper 

11 minutes ago, brianthomas said:

1 of the reasons i dont own a modern jersey with a players name on it is that you just never know if that player is gonna make it or not. Can you imagine if you bought a Losman jersey back in the day or a Poz or Watkins one? They were much hyped when they got here, but nowadays it'd be hard to wear it. So thats a couple hundred bucks to memorialize a mistake in Bills history lol.

Thats why in the past i'd simply get a jersey with my own name on it or leave it blank. But this year i bought one of those authentic looking knockoffs, because i dont have the money to spend on a dish rag if the player doesnt work out.

I sent the OP links to a couple sites that sell named Jerseys for cheap. Hit me up if you're interested & if this is against the rules or spirit of this board, mods please let me know!

Imagine??

IMAGINE?!?!??

I wish I was just imagining..?

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

Imagine??

IMAGINE?!?!??

I wish I was just imagining..?

haha i take it you're the proud owner of one of their jerseys? Heck if i wouldve had the money, I would be on that list too. Luckily for me my house burnt down, so i didnt have the money to spend on a jersey like that. Suppose thats one positive of losing everything in a fire, you don't have money to buy a Sammy Watkins Bills jersey lol

2 minutes ago, brianthomas said:

haha i take it you're the proud owner of one of their jerseys? Heck if i wouldve had the money, I would be on that list too. Luckily for me my house burnt down, so i didnt have the money to spend on a jersey like that. Suppose thats one positive of losing everything in a fire, you don't have money to buy a Sammy Watkins Bills jersey lol

un.. yeah.. ‘lucky’ for you..

Full disclosure: they, and a Bledsoe and a Spikes were all gifts from family. I bought a Kelly 35th year, Kelly UM, B. Smith and Chandler#81

6 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Full disclosure: they, and a Bledsoe and a Spikes were all gifts from family. I bought a Kelly 35th year, Kelly UM, B. Smith and Chandler#81

still cool... sounds like you have a nice little collection of Bills Memorabilia there! I had a Bruce Smith & Kelly jersey but unfortunately i lost them in the fire. Same with my old Hasek jersey. I do still own a Fitzpatrick jersey tho. Who's technically the greatest QB the Bills have had in nearly 2 decades haha

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The only people that are surprised by the China quality, don’t own or look at the actual ones. Anyone that understands what they are looking at can tell the dif. All you have to do is look at the numbers. It’s not a big deal, I have a few of the cheap ones. If I go to a road game and don’t wanna beer spilled on a good one, I have a few cheapies in the Hoper 

No ****.

That's not what the OP is asking for!  If he could pay full price to get real one, presumably he would.

He's asking for a knockoff that is actually fairly nice and not total crap.

Undoubtedly someone here knows of such a jersey and source for it, and could share that info. with this guy and everyone else reading.

WTF.

https://www.instagram.com/thejerzeyplug

Here’s something that might interest you.  

2 hours ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

Does anyone know of a reliable site that sells quality Bills jerseys that don't cost an arm and a leg? If any of you do, may you please PM me the site? Thanks in advance!

They’re fair price and they look good too. 

These are a couple that were sent to me awhile back from members here:

http://www.cheapjerseysclearance.us.com/nike-bills-17-josh-allen-royal-blue-team-color-mens-stitched-nfl-vapor-untouchable-limited-jersey-jj-94.html

https://www.dhgate.com/product/new-seattle-mariners-women-jersey-24-ken/261609781.html?m=5|ff8080814fa1c0a201505b7c77527a5b||261609781|#gw-0-3|ff80808164a288950164e6da5d731e1c

The guy that sent me these said he ordered a couple from them & that the quality was nice. Alot cheaper as you can see than the 100%  authentic ones. These i believe are made in China but aren't the authentic ones too? Only difference i could spot was in the 2nd link, on the back of the jersey at the top with the buffalo not being there. But on the 1st link its there, but i think the name plate letters are a tad smaller. Idk tho, could just be the picture used.

But for someone on a limited budget, perhaps these will interest you.

13 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Just have to be careful on which site. They are not all safe credit card wise. The last time I tried ordering one, I got a message from my bank asking if I was trying to authorize a charge for a dif ammount from a dif chinese site. Had to get a new debit card.

Definitely be careful. I would advise anyone using a Chinese site to just get one of those prepaid cards. Don't use a debit or credit card. Solid advice. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, twist_to_open said:

Not being a smart a$$, legitimate question, where are authentic NFL jerseys made?

The NFL authorized jerseys are probably made in China, too. But I'm assuming that the NFL cares enough about its brand to ensure that its jerseys meet their standards of quality.  Not sure you can say the same about the knock-off sites. As the old saying goes: Buyer beware.

4 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

If you want a real jersey, screen print or stitched, you are gonna have to go to NFL.com , the bills store or a local retailer... and it will be 99+ for a adult Jersey 

you can find tones of cheap knockoff jerseys online that are made in Chinese sweatshops 

Like the ones on NFL.com?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I checked the tag on tbe jersey. 

Want a picture?

I forgot where she ordered it from bit it does look authentic and not cheap 

I got one that also said made in honduras. Came with official nfl tags and stitched on numbers and names. Got it from Alieexpress but I can't find the same link

15 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Was the Chandler 81 custom made or from back in that era?