Sign in to follow this  
Hammered a Lot

TBDAHOT at Hammer's Lot 9-16--18 Parking list

Just now, Art in RTP said:

Hammer need to remove me from the list. I'm getting back home before the hurricane hits NC  , but my flight out has been cancelled.

Stay safe. 

Cletus for a prime/party EZ shoot out/Lon drive home spot.... if they exist... will bring lots of venison!!! Do we have the

community grill this year???

Edited by CountryCletus

On 9/3/2018 at 8:43 PM, mrags said:

Me and Ken will have the best and baddest looking vehicles there. Mark it down. You and your Toyota work truck with rubber lined floor and steel rims don’t scare us. 

Excuse me?

Hey quick question...anyone have a smoker they are bringing than has room for a couple chuck roasts? I have some sous vide chuck would like to throw on smoke for about 3 hours and make sammys, but I don't have a small smoker

Looking more and more positive for me being there on Sunday..prolly 60/40 now. 

21 minutes ago, CountryCletus said:

Cletus for a prime/party EZ shoot out/Lon drive home spot.... if they exist... will bring lots of venison!!! Do we have the

community grill this year???

Flutie Flakes will have his on back of truck. 

18 hours ago, dtennity said:

I'm interested in reserving 1 general parking for a 26ft camper/trailer and my Silverado. Is it possible to arrive Saturday evening?

Car or Truck parking only no trailers or RV's

17 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Hey quick question...anyone have a smoker they are bringing than has room for a couple chuck roasts? I have some sous vide chuck would like to throw on smoke for about 3 hours and make sammys, but I don't have a small smoker

Looking more and more positive for me being there on Sunday..prolly 60/40 now. 

Working from home & watching weather channel now.  A lot of the modules have Flo making a left/west turn once it hits land so I think you should be good.  

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Flutie Flakes said:

Paul - I would PM MRAGS as he brought one last year.

Thx, I just bought a small gas one. Not ideal, but will get the job done on game days!

I don’t know if I claimed a spot from earlier but if there’s any room I’d like to join the shenanigans! Driving up from Boston. Bringing the whole family 

Same here Hammer, just ONE regular spot... Will PM You tonight... Splitting between 2 tailgates... With My plan.  My Bro can't walk far, so he tailgates up close.

PM Me earlier if there is any problem.  No worries if You can't accommodate.

Small Tacoma.  Filling up in O H I O now!  Travelling solo.

Thnx...

I'm wondering what people are bringing/making in terms of food for sharing.  Currently I'm contemplating a pork loin cooked Reuben-style.

CNB-Chef

Edited by CNB-Chef

3 hours ago, CNB-Chef said:

I'm wondering what people are bringing/making in terms of food for sharing.  Currently I'm contemplating a pork loin cooked Reuben-style.

CNB-Chef

There has typically been a food thread in the Tailgate forum for TBDAHOT, but no one has started one yet....

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/forum/12-annual-tbd-tailgate-subforum/

On 9/3/2018 at 8:39 PM, Boyst62 said:

1 prime, the boyst spot, please.

BTW.  I will be defending my belt.

Is there a spearing contest?

2 hours ago, stevewin said:

Is there a spearing contest?

First in the lot

I didn't bring any Asian carp.  Don't know what those guys do ^^^^^^^ to get them to bite at a hook, but I had no luck.  Should have just let them jump in boat.  But I had no boat. Anyway, probably against law to bring them across State Lines.

I will bring the spoons though... To go with Fergy's napkins.  LoL...

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

13 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I didn't bring any Asian carp.  Don't know what those guys do ^^^^^^^ to get them to bite at a hook, but I had no luck.  Should have just let them jump in boat.  But I had no boat. Anyway, probably against law to bring them across State Lines.

I will bring the spoons though... To go with Fergy's napkins.  LoL...

Can you bring me some Lock Master swag? Like a towel or some government issued work gloves?

10 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Can you bring me some Lock Master swag? Like a towel or some government issued work gloves?

Wanna a Hi-Viz Illinois Waterway Project t-shirt.  What size?  Please say: "Large or XL"... My silk screen lady is still working on the bigger sizes!

Oh... Hammer:  Check Your PM! 

1General, please.

Fergy... I can get You get a USACE (Army Corps) baseball cap if You want...

I always travel with Corps swag... I have a bunch of different items. Don't fret... All paid for by ME.  The gov't is cheap, they make us foot the bill (to an extent... Like shirts, certain hats, etc...) 😁😁

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

8 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Wanna a Hi-Viz Illinois Waterway Project t-shirt.  What size?  Please say: "Large or XL"... My silk screen lady is still working on the bigger sizes!

Oh... Hammer:  Check Your PM! 

1General, please.

Fergy... I can get You get a USACE (Army Corps) baseball cap if You want...

I always travel with Corps swag... I have a bunch of different items. Don't fret... All paid for by ME.  The gov't is cheap, they make us foot the bill (to an extent... Like shirts, certain hats, etc...) 😁😁

You bring me a large T-shirt and I got some shrimp cocktail and an IPA for ya!

• Thanks! (+1) 1

Sign in to follow this