"Big Name" cuts around the league...

1 hour ago, NewEraBills said:

Vikings are set to release DE Bryan Robinson

A veteran surprise: Vikings are releasing DE Brian Robison, per source.

Took a pay cut in the summer so he could chase a ring and retire with the Vikings. Seems kinda heartless to cut him now. Must have struggled a lot/been outplayed.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RevWarRifleman said:

I know what you mean there too. Thanks for taking the high road about teachers not getting support from parents and such. Your original response could have been

interpreted different ways.But you clarified it well with your follow response. Thanks again, man. Yes, I'm a transplant too. Came down here in '78 (the year the Bills drafted

U of Rich. Jeff Nixon) Knew nobody, had no job, a junker for a car, and $250 bucks in my pocket.      This question just popped up in my mind. Do you know about the

Cold Harbor battlefield, east of Richmond?

Yes, but we're maybe 15m south of that.  We live where we live because I was the airport operations supervisor, at Richmond for 12 years, and Chester is an easy commute.  Actually the address is Chester but we're farther E, closer to ENON, SW of the I-295 James River bridge.  I love Enon, sounds kind of Si-fi,  but it's None spelled in reverse!    I would have preferred to live W of the city but did not want to cross downtown 2x a day.  

1 hour ago, BillsRdue said:

1st RD Guard Jonathon Cooper released by San Fransisco.  Can't be worse than Ducasse, even on one leg.

Wish that were true but unfortunately Cooper is worse. He was the worst 1st round pick by the Cardinals in quite a while. He couldnt even finish the season with several other teams without being cut.