Tracker: Bills' Roster Moves to the 53 Man Limit - Two Players Awarded from Waiver Claims with Colton Schmidt Released

45 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...Jesus, Colton went from the serviceable penthouse to the "no running water or toilet paper outhouse" in a hurry.....punter over OL makes perfect sense........

I’m guessing their 21st spot in line for the waiver claims might have affected the outcome somewhat. We’ll probably find out at some point . 

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...Jesus, Colton went from the serviceable penthouse to the "no running water or toilet paper outhouse" in a hurry.....punter over OL makes perfect sense........

Not mutually exclusive. The new punter took the old punter’s spot, in essence. But a line move would be welcome too. People are suggesting Jerry; I would be fine with that.

2 minutes ago, eball said:

For those of you bemoaning the Bills' lack of talent, I just saw a tweet that the Bills and Saints tied for the league lead with four of their cuts being claimed off waivers.

The Saints are pretty good, no?

So you are saying that we have so much talent we can’t fit them all into the team?

4 minutes ago, eball said:

For those of you bemoaning the Bills' lack of talent, I just saw a tweet that the Bills and Saints tied for the league lead with four of their cuts being claimed off waivers.

Our 3rd team is better than your 3rd team!

7 minutes ago, eball said:

BBFS dictates that the Bills must be cutting better players in favor of worse ones. 

8 minutes ago, eball said:

...so that's the comfort food for the day?.....OR....does it mean we EQUALLY effed up because four cuts were claimed?.....I'm in a major conundrum here.....

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...so that's the comfort food for the day?.....OR....does it mean we EQUALLY effed up because four cuts were claimed?.....I'm in a major conundrum here.....

It means the Bills had plenty of good backup talent, as well as the Saints. The problem is many of the Bills starters have backup level talent. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

It means the Bills had plenty of good backup talent, as well as the Saints. The problem is many of the Bills starters have backup level talent. 

It's kinda scary to think this team is going forward with the same offensive line players.  Like some sort of magic potion will give them the extra talent on gameday or something.

The plan to tank for real this year? Because Vontae Davis looked almost as bad at CB as did the line players on every string. 

Shades of Doug Whaley drafting EJ and then asking him to start with Erik Pears at OG. If that year's line (2014 because Pears had a -25 grade)was ranked 30th I gotta think this year's line will be Buffalo's worst ever. The 2018 Buffalo Bills leading the league...in sacks allowed and Interceptions.