Looks like AJM might play the whole game?

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, TheFunPolice said:

I have literally zero interest in watching AJ McCarron play QB.

If Logan Thomas lined up under center I'm intrigued to watch every snap.

I have a sinking feeling that McCarron is the guy they want to be the week 1 starter. Completely boring and like watching paint dry, which I am still convinced is this team's offensive philosophy.

We're in Buffalo, so you have to run. You can't pass. Interestingly, I just re-watched the 51-3 AFC Title game that took place in late January in Buffalo and both teams threw the ball all over the field. IN BUFFALO EVEN!

You can pass in Buffalo- just a little harder. In a passing league now you gotta throw the ball and mix in some runs. New England has **** winters too....

13 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

wouldn't be surprised if it happened. maybe that's why they haven't named a starter yet....for game one.

hoping teller puts vladdy on the bench...

yes, Miller will figure it out, His errors were caused by JA cadence . 

7 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Nice compact motion... understands defense, absurd amount of neck sweat..... I could get behind it 

I see what you see !

1 hour ago, 1st&ten said:

Not me. I've been watching since 1965. Haven't missed many games in that time. I want to see the bubble guys & see who might make a push to make the roster.

hey 0 yoiu're allowed to miss preseason games

35 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

I'm not the biggest fan, but I'm surprised to see so much AJM hate on here today.

Who were you all expecting to play QB in the 4th preseason game?

I actually like McCarron. I was just hoping that Allen would get a bunch of reps (he needs them). 

Browns and Mayfield making it look easy

1 minute ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Since when is Groy the presumed starter? Looking at play time, seems Bodine is the guy they consistently put with the 1s more I thought?

I think they like Bodine at C because they can then use Groy as a swing and/or G

Edited by Domdab99
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Domdab99 said:

I think they like Bodine at C because they can then use Groy as a swing and/or G

If they start Bodine, Ducasse and Miller ahead of Groy and keep him in reserve I'm willing to bet he walks to another team next year in FA.