Molly Killed By Illegal Alien Per News Conference

3rdnlng

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

And "immigration detainer" doesn't mean "illegal alien."  It means "may be deportable, please hold so ICE can follow up."

the notification on my phone said his name was Christian Rivera and he is in the US illegally fwiw

Just now, Bray Wyatt said:

the notification on my phone said his name was Christian Rivera and he is in the US illegally fwiw

Everything I've seen says that's an assumption based on there being a detainer.  

He probably is, as that's the most common reason for a detainer.  But not the only one - he could be a legal resident and simply be wanted for questioning in a separate incident.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Everything I've seen says that's an assumption based on there being a detainer.  

He probably is, as that's the most common reason for a detainer.  But not the only one - he could be a legal resident and simply be wanted for questioning in a separate incident.

The spokesman declared that he was an illegal alien in the news conference.

10 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

The father should be able to take have his Justice. 

No, that's wrong. Justice is delivered from a higher level, that way people don't carry out justice themselves and we can have a more peaceful society. 

Btw, really rotten this girls death is being used as political distraction. Just absolutely disgusting 

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, that's wrong. Justice is delivered from a higher level, that way people don't carry out justice themselves and we can have a more peaceful society. 

Btw, really rotten this girls death is being used as political distraction. Just absolutely disgusting 

There’s no higher level than violence. 

8 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

There’s no higher level than violence. 

Sure there is, the states justice does less collateral damage to families and society so helps prevent the spread of additional violence, which is the goal it should have. Started out in the Middle Ages as "The Kings justice" 

29 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh stfu.    Stupid kitty. 

If I was the dad that mofo is dead.    

28 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I know, you'd prefer to make a joke of it but it's probably too soon, even for you.