Sean McDermott is the most annoying kind of person.

4 hours ago, The Bills Blog said:

McDermott is the type of person who withholds information for the sake of withholding information. Ever dealt with smug bosses like this who just enjoy keeping people in suspense? So annoying.

What good reason is there for not revealing Sunday's starter now?

Maybe he hasn't decided.  There is a good chance that whoever starts that game will be the week 1 starter.

McDermott is the type of person who withholds information for the sake of withholding information. Ever dealt with smug bosses like this who just enjoy keeping people in suspense? So annoying.

He has no obligation to speak to that issue and they may not know yet.

• Like (+1) 1

Belicheat would really annoy you if you were a pats fan.

4 hours ago, Commonsense said:

I think it’s great. Just as NE’s reign is ending the Bills are going to have a mold of their evil genius head coach and they can spend the next two decades hating Allen/McD. 

You and Biscuit should go out for lunch so you can give the waiter/waitress a hard time over the amount of ice in your drinks. 

Sounds about right.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Belicheat would really annoy you if you were a pats fan.

They should run him out of town! Sooooo annoying!!! He won’t even tell you how many Super Bowl rings he has. “On to next week”. What a jerk! 

4 hours ago, Commonsense said:

I think it’s great. Just as NE’s reign is ending the Bills are going to have a mold of their evil genius head coach and they can spend the next two decades hating Allen/McD. 

You and Biscuit should go out for lunch so you can give the waiter/waitress a hard time over the amount of ice in your drinks. 

I'm having a wonderful discussion with SeaMuffin in another thread.

8 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

He has no obligation to speak to that issue and they may not know yet.

...pathetically funny isn't it?......pretty sure we know McD's style by now....he's the Phil Ivey of OBD......yet the snivelers pound on their hi-chairs sounding like the famous Kaffee line, "I demand the TRUTH".....go whistle......

See I must be that smug annoying person too, because I love McDermott's attitude. I see a lot of me in him. 

23 minutes ago, vorpma said:

Congrats, this post takes the lead for the most ridiculous; the regular season can't start fast enough!

It won't get much better...after each loss everyone needs to get fired or traded...

Edited by nucci
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I honestly think he wants to go with Peterman but with the way Josh is playing, he’s got to think more.

I don’t think he wants to put Allen to the fire yet but Allen is making it difficult. 

Sorry, communication mixup there....but I agree with you. I think he really wants to play it cautious, but sometimes it’s tough to ignore what’s right in front of you. No need to decide, or CERTAINLY announce anything yet. 

8 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I honestly think he wants to go with Peterman but with the way Josh is playing, he’s got to think more.

I don’t think he wants to put Allen to the fire yet but Allen is making it difficult. 

...think that''s a pretty damn good assessment......the recently posted article about McD being around for the different start methods of McNabb vs Cam was pretty interesting.......the guy is a cerebral which clashes with anals who think they know better......

51 minutes ago, nucci said:

It won't get much better...after each loss everyone needs to get fired or traded...

Actually, the NFL has debated going the way of reality tv.  After each loss, one member of the team gets voted off by a 'tribal council'.  Could be a player, could be a coach.