Admiral William H. McRaven

1 minute ago, Thurmal34 said:

Yeah Fables of the Reconstruction, Murmur, and even Document are fantastic. 

They arrived during my undergrad years, Murmur was a continually played album for studying 

Friends didnt like them at the time, when they bandwagoned on the fame I had lost interest 

On 8/17/2018 at 6:57 AM, The_Dude said:

He’s completely turned conservativism upside down. Now conservatism means huge deficits, tax breaks for huge corporations, halting free trade, and alienating NATO while embracing Bolsheviks.  

Fiscal conservative was tossed out the window by the GOP in 1998.  20 years later, you noticed....

As for Putin, well, you and the rest of the Zionists here hate him because he tells the truth about you and 911.... and ISIS and all the rest of your false flag attacks on us.

12 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

Fiscal conservative was tossed out the window by the GOP in 1998.  20 years later, you noticed....

As for Putin, well, you and the rest of the Zionists here hate him because he tells the truth about you and 911.... and ISIS and all the rest of your false flag attacks on us.

First point is valid.

Second point tells me it's your hour of internet time at the psych ward.

17 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

Putin seems to know as much about 9/11 as you do, and that aint much.

Eventually, those who make claims have to provide evidence.

Name calling isn't evidence.

LMFAO!!!

3 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Name calling isn't evidence.

That is ALL your side does.... since it cannot answer the basic questions of 911...

1. can a 757 go 500 mph with its nose 8 feet off the ground?

2  why does the 767 that hits the South Tower have a CARGO HATCH at the bottom center of the fuselage (hint - only CARGO 767 have that hatch, passenger 767 does not)?

3. why is there no evidence of a plane in the Shanksville ditch?

4. why are there NO PHOTOS of bin Laden in Saudi?

5.  what caused MOLTEN STEEL to fall out of the South Tower (hint jet fuel burning 600F - liquid steel 2200F = Zionist Traitors are missing 1600F to explain it)?

Image result for ziggy osama

Edited by LaDexter

39 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

Crusading in every thread.

I'm not going to quote your post because I can't get rid of that stupid picture, so I'll just copy it instead.

That is ALL your side does.... since it cannot answer the basic questions of 911...

2  why does the 767 that hits the South Tower have a CARGO HATCH at the bottom center of the fuselage (hint - only CARGO 767 have that hatch, passenger 767 does not)?

5.  what caused MOLTEN STEEL to fall out of the South Tower (hint jet fuel burning 600F - liquid steel 2200F = Zionist Traitors are missing 1600F to explain it)?

I can answer any question about 9/11. It would be more interesting if the questions were challenging, but that is beyond your capability.

Still.....

1. Yes a 757 can do 500 mph when in a dive from altitude and at full thrust.

2. The 767 that hit the either tower is a standard 767. What you claim is a "cargo hatch" at the bottom is the landing gear door. When closed, it creates a bubble, which is what is seen. Not only is your premise incorrect and stupid, your claim that a "cargo 767 has that hatch" is idiotic. I have over 9000 hours in the 757/767, and there is no cargo version that has such a "hatch."

3. There is tons of evidence, a cockpit voice recorder and a flight data recorder at Shanksville. Tons of evidence of airplane and human remains.

4. bin Laden's mother has plenty of pictures of him in Saudi Arabia.

5. A lot of things were eventually burning from those buildings. Jet fuel was the initial incendiary, but hundreds of tons of other stuff was involved. 

I wonder if you are a high school student who has recently come across the most basic and stupid claims.

The stuff you post is really the worst of the worst.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, sherpa said:

I'm not going to quote your post because I can't get rid of that stupid picture, so I'll just copy it instead.

I can answer any question about 9/11. It would be more interesting if the questions were challenging, but that is beyond your capability.

Still.....

1. Yes a 757 can do 500 mph when in a dive from altitude and at full thrust.

2. The 767 that hit the either tower is a standard 767. What you claim is a "cargo hatch" at the bottom is the landing gear door. When closed, it creates a bubble, which is what is seen. Not only is your premise incorrect and stupid, your claim that a "cargo 767 has that hatch" is idiotic. I have over 9000 hours in the 757/767, and there is no cargo version that has such a "hatch."

3. There is tons of evidence, a cockpit voice recorder and a flight data recorder at Shanksville. Tons of evidence of airplane and human remains.

4. bin Laden's mother has plenty of pictures of him in Saudi Arabia.

5. A lot of things were eventually burning from those buildings. Jet fuel was the initial incendiary, but hundreds of tons of other stuff was involved. 

I wonder if you are a high school student who has recently come across the most basic and stupid claims.

The stuff you post is really the worst of the worst.  

He's just a troll.  Not a very good one, either.

3 hours ago, LaDexter said:

Well Sherpa answered them with intelligence and facts , though I suspect from LA Dexter's posting record , that it is way out of his league ...............

so I will answer them as he would.

1.) No..............anyone who says so is a LIAR

2.) Hint:.............It was the Jeeeeews

3.) See answer #2

4.) Until one is produced, I am right, and if one IS produced...........its fake

5,) I will defer all steel melting gibberish question, to Prof. O'Donnell

P.S.

I am still awaiting my Sofia Loren in Australia pictures, until they are produced all your theories are moot.

17 hours ago, sherpa said:

Yes a 757 can do 500 mph when in a dive from altitude and at full thrust.

But that's not the "official version" of what happened.  The initial view of the damage to the Pentagon suggested the "plane" came "down."  The video shows just the opposite, that the "plane" behaved exactly like a cruise missile... coming in horizontally, so low that its "engines" would have been in the ground had it been a 757 and not a cruise missile...

Image result for 911 pentagon

The 767 that hit the either tower is a standard 767. What you claim is a "cargo hatch" at the bottom is the landing gear door

Not quite.  NO PLANE hit the North Tower, it blew up from inside.  For the South Tower, the image below not only shows the cargo hatch, but also an external "pod," likely heliping the CIA guide it remotely from WTC 7.  There are three versions of the 767, and two are cargo, and the CIA bought several.  The "landing gear" excuse is pathetic, but it is all you have before you start tossing insults and race/religion cards....  

Image result for 911 wtc 767 cargo

There is tons of evidence,

that your Hebrew to English translation software still has bugs....  and everything you post you know is a lie....

Image result for 911 shanksville

Them CHOZEN have two "explanations" for why there is no plane wreckage in Shanksville.  The first is that the plane "disintegrated," and the second is that it pulled a Scooby and buried itself....

Image result for scooby doo digging

Dexter.

It is not worth quoting your post to respond to it.

You are ignorant to the point of embarrassment.

The flight data recorder accurately depicts American 77's crash into the Pentagon, as does tons of other evidence and human remains.

Regarding the 767, and your "cargo" door/remote control nonsense, you are not only foolishly wrong, but your claim makes no sense.

Cargo areas are loaded horizontally. Otherwise the cargo falls on your head. The doors open parallel to the ground for that reason.

Your claim that the landing gear door is a cargo door on some never seen or designed 767 is preposterous.

Still.....I'd like to see you operate it.

What do you think would happen if you opened it?

Here's a hint.

Whatever was in there would fall on your head and crush you, and that doesn't address the impossibility of loading it vertically.

And by the way.....What did they do with the landing gear that's located there?

Stick to you Jew hatred. 

You are not smart enough for this.

8 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Dexter.

The flight data recorder accurately depicts American 77's crash into the Pentagon, as does tons of other evidence and human remains.

Regarding the 767, and your "cargo" door/remote control nonsense, you are not only foolishly wrong, but your claim makes no sense.

Cargo areas are loaded horizontally. Otherwise the cargo falls on your head. The doors open parallel to the ground for that reason.

Your claim that the landing gear door is a cargo door on some never seen or designed 767 is preposterous.

Here's a hint.

Whatever was in there would fall on your head and crush you, and that doesn't address the impossibility of loading it vertically.

Stick to you Jew hatred. 

C'mon man, he has a crackpot website with circled pictures backing him up! Circled. Pictures.

You only come to the table with common sense, physics, and a crapton of industrial experience.

52 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Dexter.

Here's a hint.

Stick to you Jew hatred. 

How do you know he didn't open the door and whatever was there fell on his head, convincing him that it truly was a cargo door? Or, maybe affecting his memory.

7 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

How do you know he didn't open the door and whatever was there fell on his head, convincing him that it truly was a cargo door? Or, maybe affecting his memory.

Whatever was in there would have been the main landing gear strut, four very heavy tires and a ton of hydraulic lines and anti skid stuff.

The kid is an amateur.  

1 minute ago, sherpa said:

Whatever was in there would have been the main landing gear strut, four very heavy tires and a ton of hydraulic lines and anti skid stuff.

The kid is an amateur.  

That explains his severe retardation then.

2 hours ago, sherpa said:

The flight data recorder accurately depicts American 77's crash into the Pentagon

Always with the CHOSEN about 911 it is TRUST THE BLACK BOX that WE READ and YOU DID NOT.  NEVER TRUST YOUR OWN EYES OR SCIENTIFIC UNDERSTANDING.

LMFAO!!!

Let it be truly stated that if a 767 flew in with its nose 8 feet off the ground, the official 911 Commission conclusion, that its engines would have been IN THE GROUND....

Image result for 767 cargo hatch

19 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

Always with the CHOSEN about 911 it is TRUST THE BLACK BOX that WE READ and YOU DID NOT.  NEVER TRUST YOUR OWN EYES OR SCIENTIFIC UNDERSTANDING.

LMFAO!!!

Let it be truly stated that if a 767 flew in with its nose 8 feet off the ground, the official 911 Commission conclusion, that its engines would have been IN THE GROUND....

Image result for 767 cargo hatch

Yeah, cause airplane wings would totally shred steel reinforced concrete. Also, I'm sure the pentagon was built with duct tape and chicken wire because they never would have considered it being attacked because who would ever attack a military target?

Just now, The_Dude said:

Yeah, cause airplane wings would totally shred steel reinforced concrete

Very good.  An actual 757 is not a projectile, it is a flying soda can designed for gas mileage.  An actual collision between a 757 and the Pentagon would have resulted in the wings and much more BOUNCING OFF.  Instead, the entire "plane" fit through that tiny hole, which is WAY too small for a 757, and that's what the "official" 911 people tell us happened....

1 minute ago, The_Dude said:

Also, I'm sure the pentagon was built with duct tape and chicken wire because they never would have considered it being attacked because who would ever attack a military target?

Bravo.

Welcome to the MAJORITY OF AMERICANS.....

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/half-of-americans-believe-911-conspiracy-theories_us_5804ec04e4b0e8c198a92df3

"A majority of Americans believe that the government is concealing information about the 9/11 attacks"

So, according to the resident traitors here, you are now a "Jew hater" who is "insane" etc etc. etc....

25 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

LMFAO!!!

200.gif

So I guess the tens of thousands of eye witnesses, who DID see a plane (at both sites)

Should or shouldn't trust their eyes ?

You're a "Johnny one-note" buffoon.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LaDexter said:

Very good.  An actual 757 is not a projectile, it is a flying soda can designed for gas mileage.  An actual collision between a 757 and the Pentagon would have resulted in the wings and much more BOUNCING OFF.  Instead, the entire "plane" fit through that tiny hole, which is WAY too small for a 757, and that's what the "official" 911 people tell us happened....

Bravo.

Welcome to the MAJORITY OF AMERICANS.....

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/half-of-americans-believe-911-conspiracy-theories_us_5804ec04e4b0e8c198a92df3

"A majority of Americans believe that the government is concealing information about the 9/11 attacks"

So, according to the resident traitors here, you are now a "Jew hater" who is "insane" etc etc. etc....

Ah, I see the problem.

I figured out why he's such a moron. He reads the Huffington Post. It's making sense now.

The Huffington Post is about as good for your brain as meth.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Should or shouldn't trust their eyes ?

You should not, since their eyes are not your eyes.

DC Tom says he saw the plane hit the Pentagon.  Every single other "witness" is a Hebrew speaker who had DEFENSE STOCKS in hand on 911.  Not exactly a "random sample" of basic Americans....

2 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

He reads the Huffington Post

I quoted a poll from HuffPo.  Let me quote another piece from there... about the Clinton Administration NS(FIO) team....

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/15/hugh-shelton-book-clinton-iraq-war-albright_n_764403.html

"At one of my very first breakfasts, while Berger and Cohen were engaged in a sidebar discussion down at one end of the table and Tenet and Richardson were preoccupied in another, one of the Cabinet members present leaned over to me and said, “Hugh, I know I shouldn’t even be asking you this, but what we really need in order to go in and take out Saddam is a precipitous event — something that would make us look good in the eyes of the world. Could you have one of our U-2s fly low enough — and slow enough — so as to guarantee that Saddam could shoot it down?”"

That, of course, is HUGH SHELTON's book, quoted by me from HuffPo.  How does HuffPo's leftist bias affect what Hugh said in his book?  

A: it doesn't

2 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

DC Tom says he saw the plane hit the Pentagon.  Every single other "witness" is a Hebrew speaker who had DEFENSE STOCKS in hand on 911.  Not exactly a "random sample" of basic Americans....

This is beyond a lie......................

It reaches the height of absurdity.

There are thousands of witnesses.......................whether you choose to close your mind or not.

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

This is beyond a lie......................

Then go down to the local FBI office and tell them that.  You don't even need to be under oath....

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

There are thousands of witnesses

LMFAO

and your beaked BIRDBRAIN "knows" that because.... you PARROT.... Did you meet all of them?

According to DC Tom, there are only 300.... and DC Tom knows all of them, from the local ADL chapter...

More nonsense from you Dexter.

"..Let it be truly stated that if a 767 flew in with its nose 8 feet off the ground, the official 911 Commission conclusion, that its engines would have been IN THE GROUND...."

A 767 did not fly 8' off the ground. It was a 757 that hit the Pentagon, and it did not fly 8' off the ground.

It dove from a much higher altitude and was crashed into the base of the building after losing pitch control, which is why it hit the grass before the building.

More from Dex:

"An actual collision between a 757 and the Pentagon would have resulted in the wings and much more BOUNCING OFF.  Instead, the entire "plane" fit through that tiny hole, which is WAY too small for a 757, and that's what the "official" 911 people tell us happened...."

Are you aware of how silly you look?  A 757 wing is quite thin gauge aluminum. All airplane wings are.

At about 500 miles per hour there isn't a sane individual who would conclude that the wings or anything else would "bounce off."  The hole is the exact diameter of a 757 fuselage....'Cause you know?  That's what happened.

Just stupid.

As an aside, there is no claim from anyone, and there a lot of people with access, that ever claimed the flight data recorder was corrupted. It revealed exactly what the 911 Commission reported.

You are in over your head. 

Edited by sherpa
  • Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

I quoted a poll from HuffPo.  Let me quote another piece from there... about the Clinton Administration NS(FIO) team....

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/15/hugh-shelton-book-clinton-iraq-war-albright_n_764403.html

"At one of my very first breakfasts, while Berger and Cohen were engaged in a sidebar discussion down at one end of the table and Tenet and Richardson were preoccupied in another, one of the Cabinet members present leaned over to me and said, “Hugh, I know I shouldn’t even be asking you this, but what we really need in order to go in and take out Saddam is a precipitous event — something that would make us look good in the eyes of the world. Could you have one of our U-2s fly low enough — and slow enough — so as to guarantee that Saddam could shoot it down?”"

That, of course, is HUGH SHELTON's book, quoted by me from HuffPo.  How does HuffPo's leftist bias affect what Hugh said in his book?  

A: it doesn't

I don’t believe in censorship but you’re gonna give people brain bleeds. 

4 hours ago, Koko78 said:

C'mon man, he has a crackpot website with circled pictures backing him up! Circled. Pictures.

You only come to the table with common sense, physics, and a crapton of industrial experience.

And by the way, those pictures he provided that purport to show the underside of a 767?

Notice the "seam" on the underside,

Such a "seam" does not exist on any airliner.

Notice the lack of such a "seam" on the UPS 767 cargo airplane, which he also provided.

Ridiculous.   Just nonsense.

On 8/20/2018 at 4:06 PM, sherpa said:

It was a 757 that hit the Pentagon, and it did not fly 8' off the ground.

You LIE and LIE and LIE your CHOSEN rear off, don't you....

Everyone should watch that....

On 8/20/2018 at 4:06 PM, sherpa said:

You are in over your head.

You commit treason against America, you are the ones in "over your head."

You will pay big time.

23 hours ago, sherpa said:

And by the way, those pictures he provided that purport to show the underside of a 767?

Notice the "seam" on the underside,

Such a "seam" does not exist on any airliner.

Notice the lack of such a "seam" on the UPS 767 cargo airplane, which he also provided.

Ridiculous.   Just nonsense.

Let's have more looks.....

The second photo is of the actual 011 plane on the left, and a passenger 767 on the right.  Notice the one on the right has NO CARGO HATCH in the center bottom of the fuselage.

What hit the SOUTH TOWER was NOT the PASSENGER version of the 767.

Image result for 911 wtc 767 drone

20 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

You LIE and LIE and LIE your CHOSEN rear off, don't you....

Everyone should watch that....

You commit treason against America, you are the ones in "over your head."

You will pay big time.

Let's have more looks.....

The second photo is of the actual 011 plane on the left, and a passenger 767 on the right.  Notice the one on the right has NO CARGO HATCH in the center bottom of the fuselage.

What hit the SOUTH TOWER was NOT the PASSENGER version of the 767.

No 767 has a center ventral cargo hatch.  All have three ventral hatches, two right front and rear, and one left rear.  The cargo version has a dorsal left front cargo hatch.

And your second photo isn't an "actual 011" plane.  Look closely at the aft end, and you see two small winglets.  Those are part of a tail boom used for air-to-air refueling.  Between that and the overall infrared-suppressive grey color, that's a KC-767 - specifically, by the lack of drogue empennage outboard of the Kuchemann carrots (the six pods, three each, on the aft ventral surface of each wing) and the little dot just forward of the outermost Kuchemann carrots, it's a Japanese KC-767.  That dot would be the Hinomaru or famed "angry red meatball" insignia.

Photo analysis is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid. 

Maybe if Dexter posts the exact same gibberish for a third time,

Huh................c'mon ...........3rd times a charm.

So what if if each point was disproven a few pages back...........?

C'mon third time !!!

and where's my Sofia Loren pix ?

25 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Maybe if Dexter posts the exact same gibberish for a third time,

Huh................c'mon ...........3rd times a charm.

So what if if each point was disproven a few pages back...........?

C'mon third time !!!

and where's my Sofia Loren pix ?

sophie.jpg

7 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Just so silly.

The two airplanes that hit the WTC buildings were not cargo airplanes.

They had windows.

Cargo airplanes don't.

But what if the windows were fake?  What if they were painted on?  Huh?  Huh?  Ever think of that?  Huh?  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!111!!!!!1!11!