Admiral William H. McRaven

15 minutes ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

Dear Diary: Today I wrote a mindless, ranting post on a message board that laid bare my empty-headedness for all the world to see.  It was the bestest day ever.  I'm very proud of myself.

• Haha (+1) 1

Feel free to discuss the Admirals comments Trumptards. Truth hurts doesnt it.

14 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Hope this guy break a nail next time he acts like a little B word.

Now Boyst62. Don't be all bitter. No shame in having a five time draft dodging traitor for a hero. Make sure you share the tinker toys with DC Tommy Cakes. You cupcakes need to play nice nice.

• Like (+1) 1

Trump is a coward. It is known. Even his supporters won’t deny it. They’ll just make loud noises while wearing patriotic shirts of the nation Trump did not defend. 

Why? It’s a religion. Trump supporters are religiously following the man. He’s completely turned conservativism upside down. Now conservatism means huge deficits, tax breaks for huge corporations, halting free trade, and alienating NATO while embracing Bolsheviks.  

8 hours ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/osama-bin-laden-raid-william-mcraven-asks-trump-to-revoke-his-security-clearance-too/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_H._McRaven

Well said Admiral. Thank you for your service. You are a real american hero. Unlike the five time draft dodging conman who has shamefully betrayed his country.

6 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Trump is a coward. It is known. Even his supporters won’t deny it. They’ll just make loud noises while wearing patriotic shirts of the nation Trump did not defend. 

Why? It’s a religion. Trump supporters are religiously following the man. He’s completely turned conservativism upside down. Now conservatism means huge deficits, tax breaks for huge corporations, halting free trade, and alienating NATO while embracing Bolsheviks.  

@baskin@Tiberius

@#34fan@LaDexter

@donbb

@oldmanfan

Y'all missing this fun... Have at it slow bus!

4 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

You like long drawn out rants that argue the mundane.

God forbid you would have to try and understand the complexity of issues.

On this topic I'll make it easy for you:  I honor anyone who wears the uniform, particularly a guy who led the way to take out the monster that killed over 3000 on 9/11.  He's earned the right to have his say.

• Like (+1) 1

Open here I flung the shutter, when, with many a flirt and flutter,
In there stepped a stately McRaven of the saintly days of yore;
    Not the least obeisance made he; not a minute stopped or stayed he;
    But, with mien of lord or lady, perched above my chamber door—
Perched upon a bust of Pallas just above my chamber door—
            Perched, and sat, and nothing more.
29 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

No,  he said he would have run harmed into Parkland high school when there was an active shooter. That's a brave thing...to say

21 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

God forbid you would have to try and understand the complexity of issues.

On this topic I'll make it easy for you:  I honor anyone who wears the uniform, particularly a guy who led the way to take out the monster that killed over 3000 on 9/11.  He's earned the right to have his say.

I don't let a uniform hide character.

In Brennans case, and in many others it does just that. And for this man to back a war criminal traitor I guess I question his character.

I don't blindly follow those in pretty outfits because they get some nobility granted by the dullards of our society. 

51 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

By the way, what's your comment on when he stopped an armed assault?

23 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

By the way, what's your comment on when he stopped an armed assault?

My comment would be similar to when Hillary claimed to faced sniper fire in Bosnia. But that's what awful, corrupt, cowards, like Hillary and Donald do -- they lie. They lie often, they lie big, and they repeat it over, and over again. 

59 minutes ago, Tiberius said:
    Open here I flung the shutter, when, with many a flirt and flutter,
In there stepped a stately McRaven of the saintly days of yore;
    Not the least obeisance made he; not a minute stopped or stayed he;
    But, with mien of lord or lady, perched above my chamber door—
Perched upon a bust of Pallas just above my chamber door—
            Perched, and sat, and nothing more.

No,  he said he would have run harmed into Parkland high school when there was an active shooter. That's a brave thing...to say

I shall just assume you know Rome things due to your name. I was thinking 'who, from Rome, is Trump most like' and I can't squeeze anything out of the Republican era due to Romans being a warlike society of Men....but ya can in the Imperium. Caligula. Mr. "Little Boots".  Only, at least Caligula had an excuse -- all of what he did can easily be explained to his horrific and tragic childhood. And Caligula was a popular emperor at first because he would just babble what the people wanted, never saying no. His spending quickly outpaced tax receipts. His depravity (not all of which can be true) is historic which is saying something. His contempt of the Senate is very similar to Trump's contempt of our Republican structure -- Trump is no republican (traditional sense, not modern) he's an autocrat wannabe. I also remember a story of Caligula taking a field trip into Germany where his guard helped him play imperator in a fake battle, and then when real Germans showed up they ran like hell back to their side of the Rhine. Caligula was a liar. An idiot. And he definitely deserved his death. Yup, Trump reminds me a lot of Caligula. They even have incest in common -- I'm a father, and I have a beautiful daughter, but I would never make a comment that 'she's so pretty she's somebody I would date' because that would be an icky thing that somebody like a draft dodger would say. Or a Hapsburg. 

In fact, "Little Boots" is a good name for Trump. Little Boots.

Edited by The_Dude
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The_Dude said:

I shall just assume you know Rome things due to your name. 

It's never safe to assume anything.  Assuming Tiberius knows something is an indication of your lack of everything that is reasonable.

Dude is a clown.  If you find yourself siding with him please read his work more.

Just now, Boyst62 said:

It's never safe to assume anything.  Assuming Tiberius knows something is an indication of your lack of everything that is reasonable.

Dude is a clown.  If you find yourself siding with him please read his work more.

Thanks, but you can't even stand in my shadow. I'm a natural aristocrat compared to you. 

2 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

It's never safe to assume anything. 

This is something I hear a lot of unlearned people say. 

Do ya know what some people do for a profession? They assume things. You can find these assumers all over the place. From finance to the military. People are paid to make assumptions. What do you think a business venture is based on? Assumptions. Speculations. Most assumptions are data driven, but at the end of the day you're forced to assume.

Like, I'm projecting right now my payroll for the Fall and I'll assume a 5% increase on last years gross. Does that mean I'll gain 5% more? Not necessarily. But to make my plans I'm forced to assume. 

Now a Walmart cashier will be quick to give the old line 'you make an ass out of u and me when you assume' and they always think they're channeled into some form of wisdom when they say that because they're too ignorant to know that their hours they work are predicated on assumptions. But they don't know -- they're the ants at the bottom. Who aren't assuming anything. 

1 minute ago, The_Dude said:

This is something I hear a lot of unlearned people say. 

Do ya know what some people do for a profession? They assume things. You can find these assumers all over the place. From finance to the military. People are paid to make assumptions. What do you think a business venture is based on? Assumptions. Speculations. Most assumptions are data driven, but at the end of the day you're forced to assume.

Like, I'm projecting right now my payroll for the Fall and I'll assume a 5% increase on last years gross. Does that mean I'll gain 5% more? Not necessarily. But to make my plans I'm forced to assume. 

Now a Walmart cashier will be quick to give the old line 'you make an ass out of u and me when you assume' and they always think they're channeled into some form of wisdom when they say that because they're too ignorant to know that their hours they work are predicated on assumptions. But they don't know -- they're the ants at the bottom. Who aren't assuming anything. 

You're long winded self righteous posts are a bore. You're nothing but trailer park trash.  A big old loud mouthed dud.