Here it is! My new all time favorite program!! -- Bills Embedded

astb41

Reminder that this airs in 24 hours. 

I cant wait to watch. 

On 8/13/2018 at 7:05 PM, 26CornerBlitz said:

Just watching the few short clips that I’ve seen of this so far compared to what I’ve seen on Hard Knocks of Hue (and Dirk Koetter last year), I have to say wow what a difference. 

McDermott just commands the room every time I see him, whether with coaches or players. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Magnetar said:

All that matters is wins...  All this rah rah stuff doesn't mean much otherwise.

This is a truly insightful contribution to the thread.  One wonders why exactly you felt the need to share it.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Magnetar said:

All that matters is wins...  All this rah rah stuff doesn't mean much otherwise.

I actually enjoy the rah-rah stuff more than the wins. As long as he looks the part, has some good quotes stored up for the press conferences, thats all you can really ask of a coach. He should have more of a social media presence, but I'm not gonna fault him for that right now.

Wins are nice, but they're fleeting. The press conferences and interviews are what stick with people. It's a new NFL.

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Man, who pisses in your Cheerios everyday? Do you get any enjoyment out of life, whatsoever?

Oh, for sure I do, just not a whole lot of enjoyment from this franchise in the last couple decades.  Luckily my interests vary wildly.

Edited by Magnetar

33 minutes ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

Pretty sure I read it’s only on Facebook Watch tonight, and can see it posted on Buffalobills.com the following day....

I was going to watch it later tonight but looks like it will have to be tomorrow if it’s only on at that one time  :(

Edited by YoloinOhio

17 minutes ago, Magnetar said:

Oh, for sure I do, just not a whole lot of enjoyment from this franchise in the last couple decades.  Luckily my interests vary wildly.

So much that you decided to join less than a week ago to piss on other members comments.

Go enjoy your other interests instead of handing out here.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

So much that you decided to join less than a week ago to piss on other members comments.

This is his third username of the offseason, at least. And I have my suspicions that he is actually an old BBMB troll who is secretly a Pats fan with about a dozen accounts in his history. Probably a very mentally ill person and it would be best if everyone ignored them from here on out.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 1