Jalen Ramsey trash talking a lot of QB's

5 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

He's the best cornerback in football, he can run his mouth a bit.  

Unless his name is Patrick Peterson he's not the best cornerback in football.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Luka said:

Jalen Ramsey also thinks Colin Kapernick is a top 10 QB... it's called being a racist. He hates white QBs and gives black QBs respect.

Well most QB’s in NFL are white to begin with.  Calling Kap a Top 10 QB is borderline delusional 

5 hours ago, Commonsense said:

If you want to hang with the big dogs don’t bark at them, beat them. Ramsey and company failed to do that in NE last year. Brady went for 290 with 2 touchdowns and zero picks. Make a play. Cooks went for 100 and Amendola 87. 

I don’t care who was covering who, win then talk all you want.

Bills lost to the jags in the playoffs. Are you a bills fan or a NE fan? NE beating them does nothing for us.

All we can do is hope Allen turns out and makes him eat his words. Not be sensitive and say, well you lost to the Pats.

Sports fans are so sensitive despite their every effort to make it seem otherwise. (Not directed at you, just what I generally see in this thread)

Edited by Ol Dirty B

4 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Bills lost to the jags in the playoffs. Are you a bills fan or a NE fan? ME beating them does nothing for us.

All we can do is hope Allen turns out and makes him eat his words. Not be sensitive and say, well you lost to the Pats.

Sports fans are so sensitive despite their every effort to make it seem otherwise. (Not directed at you, just what I generally see in this thread)

I’m a Bills fan and when they aren’t playing my next favorite team is the one playing against the Pats. 

Sensitive? I just looked through the article and it’s a pretty piss poor look for Ramsey. He is not sold on Jimmy G. yet, but he has Watson penciled in for the MVP race for the next decade. There is definitely a “trend” with his likes and dislikes. 

I hyped up the Jags for the past few years but count me in the crowd of folks waiting on them to get stomped. I can’t stand that crap. 

Edited by Commonsense

4 hours ago, suorangefan4 said:

Wilson is good too.

Watson is a future MVP.

It's pretty obvious that he hates most white QBs and likes all the black ones. Seems like a racist to me.

Pretty sure he wasn't high on Dak. But that doesn't go along with the white people's narrative on here, so we will just ignore that.

Right? Why read the whole article when you can be emotionally charged and call a black guy a racist because he doesn't like something as stupid as your qb. 

Then you can go into another thread and say you're tired of Tyrod playing the race card so much.

I genuinely hope this sort of ignorance and hypocrisy isn't limited to Bills fans, which I don't think it is. But reading this sensitive garbage is too much.

Edited by Ol Dirty B

4 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

I’m a Bills fan and when they aren’t playing my next favorite team is the one playing against the Pats. 

Sensitive? I just looked through the article and it’s a pretty piss poor look for Ramsey. He is not sold on Jimmy G. yet, but he has Watson penciled in for the MVP race for the next decade. There is definitely a “trend” with his likes and dislikes. 

I hyped up the Jags for the past few years but count me in the crowd of folks waiting on them to get stomped. I can’t stand that crap. 

I hate the Jags because of Marrone, and I hate the Pats. But again your whole they lost to the Pats thing is a non starter as a Bills fan.

Go to Jacksonville in a Bills jersey and brag about how Jalen talks too much because he lost to the Pats and see the response you get. 

Also I'm starting to see more and more people come out and say they aren't sold on Jimmy G. When he came into start it aligned for him well...

But hey black guy said he's not sold on white qb, RACIST!

My god not being sold on someone turned to racism is just ridicolous. 

Edited by Ol Dirty B
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Sounds like Ramsey is scared of Allen... scared that Allen is gonna be a good one and he is stuck with Blake bortles... 

maybe he should look in The qb mirror

He talked crap about bortels too.

2 hours ago, Your Brown Eye said:

I hate to pull the race card but that was my first impression of the article and what he said. White QB's suck and Black QB's are good. 

Except he said Wentz was one of his top two.

• Like (+1) 1