Dez Bryant yes or no?

Dez Bryant Yes or No?  

188 members have voted

1. 1. With Zay practicing and after the Coleman trade do you think Bills should pursue Dez?

• Yes
    • No

6 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

This was many when Allen got drafted.

This was many when Allen got drafted.

As was I, but not totally relatable in this regard. We certainly were looking for a QB for the long haul this offseason. Getting a WR on a requested one-year deal on a transition year like this? Not so much

• Like (+1) 1

Before the Coleman trade, yes. At that point we had no idea when Zay would be getting cleared and promising rookie Cam Phillips had just been injured.

Now that we have Coleman, Zay, and Cam (all of which were unavailable to us in the last Pre-Season game) on the field, nope. I'm good. Especially after seeing how KB has looked and performed.

8 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Before the Coleman trade, yes. At that point we had no idea when Zay would be getting cleared and promising rookie Cam Phillips had just been injured.

Now that we have Coleman, Zay, and Cam (all of which were unavailable to us in the last Pre-Season game) on the field, nope. I'm good. Especially after seeing how KB has looked and performed.

...strictly opinion, but I don't see him ever coming close to fitting "the process".........didn't even fit the "Jonesy Process" any more......

Honestly, I voted yes.  But, to clarify, I am not sitting here thinking we MUST sign him.  All we have right now locked in anywhere is KB, and he recently left with ice on his knees that he has hurt multiple times now.  He has struggled to stay healthy his whole career, way more so than Sammy even and more seriously.  

After that we have POTENTIAL in Zay and Coleman.  While I like having Coleman here and still think Zay can make strides this year, neither has even taken a preseason snap yet and we have no idea what they will be like out there.  Not to mention both have also had injuries in their disappointing starts to their promising and young careers.  Behind them a bunch of lowly drafted and UDFA rookies and a few vets.  

So for me, I think our WR group has potential, but its nothing more than that right now.  Having a second known quantity like Dez wouldn't be a bad idea in my opinion, and I think the competitive fire he could bring the WR room would also be of value.  

By no means do I feel we must sign him, but I think it wouldn't be a bad idea given the unknown we have on our roster and the injury risk in our WR group.  Having more proven depth wouldn't be a bad thing.

On 8/14/2018 at 12:20 AM, Peace Frog said:

There's a reason the Cowboys cut him.

Weird, everyone said the same stuff about Moss when Raiders traded him to Pats too.  Not comparing Moss and Dez, but this blanket statement doesn't begin to touch on all the reasoning.  

On 8/14/2018 at 2:42 AM, JMF2006 said:

I never really cared for the guy.

Anyone that would punch his mother in the mouth is not the kind of player you want around your young players.

Remember when JJ had to put a special security/babysitter on him?

For the 1000th time no let the Browns sign him,it seems like the Brownsie thing to do.

this is exactly right. i know i am supposed to be all about second chances and letting kids grow up and all that...but i gotta pass on this one.

On 8/14/2018 at 2:42 AM, JMF2006 said:

I never really cared for the guy.

Anyone that would punch his mother in the mouth is not the kind of player you want around your young players.

Remember when JJ had to put a special security/babysitter on him?

For the 1000th time no let the Browns sign him,it seems like the Brownsie thing to do.

...LMAO!....even da Browns said "nope"......