Falcons at Jets 7:30 NFLN

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

7 minutes till kick off. If y’all are interested I can update. 

Good luck to you guys. Genuinely hoping Darnold shows well (not better than Allen) so we can have a nice little rivalry for the next decade. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BillsEnthusiast said:

Good luck to you guys. Genuinely hoping Darnold shows well (not better than Allen) so we can have a nice little rivalry for the next decade. 

Appreciate that, the feeling is definitely mutual. I just want to walk into a new era in the AFC East and leave the Patriots in the basement.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Absolutely, lol they should leave themselves in the basement anyway. I don’t know how Tannehill has a job tbh.?

I forgot he's over 30. Won't be long. Also their defense looked like butt last night, which was great to see.

It’s back!

josh mccown makes 10 mill?? I feel like I knew that but forgot. Seems like a lot. 

1 minute ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

I forgot he's over 30. Won't be long. Also their defense looked like butt last night, which was great to see.

But they always manage to beat the Pats once a year somehow like Belichick has a Blind spot when he goes to south Florida and Brady goes into the fetal position from the heat.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

It’s back!

josh mccown makes 10 mill?? I feel like I knew that but forgot. Seems like a lot. 

Yeah we definitely overpaid, but honestly I think he’s going to come on as our QB Coach next year. That’s job was left vacant this year on purpose.

1 minute ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

I wa very surprised the Dolphins passed on Rosen. I was scared they were going to take him.

So is anyone else getting the feeling that both the Jets and the Bills are being underrated by a lot of people this year, and for the second consecutive year, both will surprise a lot of people when they start putting together some wins?

• Thank you (+1) 1