Bills' 2018 Training Camp Practice Day 11 - 8:45 AM

57 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Rodak tweeted that "Prominent NFL agent Tom Condon is at Bills practice today, speaking with football administration director Kevin Meganck."  Trying to research who Tom Condon represents...

image.thumb.png.7a9cb86aa66d2be6ae49d35c096bee40.png

Condon is Josh Allen's agent.   Given that he's meeting with a mid-level administrator, they're probably working on some detail of Allen's contract...

2018 Draft Choices by Agent:   http://sportsagentblog.com/2018/05/02/2018-nfl-draft-player-agency-breakdown/

Edited by Lurker

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Is it just me or has Peterman taken the competition back from McCarron?

I mean isn’t this to be expect by average to below nfl qbs?  Neither AJ or Peterman are mostly likely nfl starting QBs.  They have average to below average abilities.  It’s like when someone is a like a 5 or 6 but they can wear makeup to look like a 7 or 8.  But when you remove the makeup, they are still a 5 or 6.  AJ and Nate are 5 and 6.  Allen looks like a 10 but might be crazy, stupid, and/ or have some disease. 

• Haha (+1) 4

Am I the only one who thinks it is not surprising how the offense struggles at times against this defense? Could it possibly be because our defense is actually, dare I say, good?

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Rockpile233 said:

It seems he’s been having the better week so far, but they’ve all been inconsistent. 

Well Peterman's inconsistency is about $4.5 million cheaper on the 2019 salary cap so if McCarron isn't separating himself I don't see why we should keep him around.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, H2o said:

Am I the only one who thinks it is not surprising how the offense struggles at times against this defense? Could it possibly be because our defense is actually, dare I say, good?

Not really.

What surprises me is that with all the ups and downs of Peterman and McCarron, is that Allen is remaining with the 3rd team.

I know that have a plan and are sticking with it, but I really don't see much more benefit after preseason game #1.

9 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Well, Week One, but I am pretty sure that he starts by the end of the year.

1 minute ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Not really.

What surprises me is that with all the ups and downs of Peterman and McCarron, is that Allen is remaining with the 3rd team.

I know that have a plan and are sticking with it, but I really don't see much more benefit after preseason game #1.

They still seem to be rotating the WRs a LOT. Also, I think they just want him to get consistent reps with the guys he's going to play a half with on Thursday night.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Not really.

As has been telegraphed by Beane & McD, if Allen has a good showing in the 2nd half on Thursday, his time with the 1s will increase.

1 minute ago, GG said:

As has been telegraphed by Beane & McD, if Allen has a good showing in the 2nd half on Thursday, his time with the 1s will increase.

I don't know why, but I have a gut feeling that Allen turns it on in the second half on Thursday. Because he's been working with the 3s, he's getting chemistry and he's playing against a worse defense.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Not really.

Keep this in mind.