Bills' 2018 Training Camp Practice Day 10 - Closed to the Public

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Bills' 2018 Training Camp Practice Day 10 - Closed to the Public
2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Pull, tear, contact injury, non-contact injury?

Strain from what I know.  No additional details.

Must not be too bad if he's working on the side. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I asked in another thread, does anyone know what the deal is with him?  I would prefer him to get right at this point before he gets back.

If he's doing slow ladder drills, I think it's a groin strain.

I'm not a doctor but when I severely pulled and tore my groin about 8-9 years ago, my doctor told me not to even stretch it or do any sort of athletic type movement for 4-6 weeks.

If I stretched it too early, I could re-tear the fiber.  So he just wanted me to basically do nothing.  

It was painful.  It looked just as bad.  A banana shape swelling in the groin and my entire leg was black and blue.  It started at the area of the injury and then expanded through out my whole leg.  Doc told me that's just gravity pushing the bruised fluid down.

It took me about 3 months before I could even start jogging.  

Just now, billsredneck1 said:

Good. Leave him there and put Miller on the left.

That's not the plan and Groy has never played G in an actual NFL game.

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Is it Dawkins - Ducasse - Bodine Groy Mills then?

Yep. The 1st team OL today with Miller on the sidelines for not too long I hope.

18 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

(If McCarron Starts) 

At least we'll have an exciting Defense. 

I will say this, the coaches are going to have their work cut out for them setting the skill position depth charts. Not cause theres a ton of great players, but because it seems that several have shown some stuff. 

Anybody know if Crooms goes out on special teams for punt coverage or KO? would probably make it more likely he has a job. 

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

(If McCarron Starts) 

At least we'll have an exciting Defense. 

Yes, I think McCarron has the potential to be a younger version of Kyle Orton.  Not exactly anything to get too excited about.

Just now, FLFan said:

Yes, I think McCarron has the potential to be a younger version of Kyle Orton.  Not exactly anything to get too excited about.

Orton was sneaky good and had some surprising plays up his sleeve. I think McCarron would be really well off to be able to reach that level. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, FLFan said:

Yeah I see Kyle Orton as his ceiling. Which isn't too bad but personally I'd prefer Peterman or Allen to start. I dont care about our record this year so I want to see the unknown. If they fail no harm done. If McCarron plays like Kyle Orton for one year what do we get out of it? I'd rather know what we have for the future. JMO

• Like (+1) 1