Josh Allen’s autograph ?

59 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Sounds like the kid has a sense of humor and some attitude to go with it. I like this. I could totally picture Jim Kelly saying similar things back in the day. Sometimes I think we could use someone with some trash talking attitude. Go Josh. Go bills.

From what I heard, Kelly won’t have signed it or did something rude.  The one good thing about social media is players can’t just be pricks to fans. 

2 hours ago, jaybee said:

Sounds like the kid has a sense of humor and some attitude to go with it. I like this. I could totally picture Jim Kelly saying similar things back in the day. Sometimes I think we could use someone with some trash talking attitude. Go Josh. Go bills.

totally agree.  I mean it's terrible to have a QB with a bit of swagger.  Just look how Kelly, Brady, Big Ben, Brees, Manning (Peyton), Rodgers, etc. have panned out.  You need some confidence and swagger to be a great QB, IMO.  I like it. 

He is serious at camp, and has fun with the fans.  Sounds like the perfect DNA for a franchise QB.  I really hope he pans out.  

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

I hate when I, as a Bills fan, am associated with the table smashing idiots.

We will see how this autograph works out when someone gets paralyzed and sues the Bills.   This looks like promoting/encouraging from a legal perspective.   Dumb move because it is completely unnecessary. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, buffalostu2 said:

We will see how this autograph works out when someone gets paralyzed and sues the Bills.   This looks like promoting/encouraging from a legal perspective.   Dumb move because it is completely unnecessary. 

He should pass out a legal disclaimer with every signature saying he doesn’t support or condone any dumb ass behavior that could result in injury or death.

At least he didn’t say burning tables.

We all know it’s a metaphor, right? Josh does have a super high IQ.

Edited by Sky Diver

1 hour ago, Sky Diver said:

6 hours ago, eball said:

I think he's still a kid and having fun.  A person can be focused, driven, professional, and still like to have fun.  Does anyone really believe Allen having some fun with the table-smashing thing is indicative of a "problem?"  Get real.  Whether you like it or not "Bills Mafia" is a thing, it's not going away, and being all "get off my lawn" about it won't do you any good.

Didn't the Bills Mafia organizers try to distance themselves from the table smashing?

Edited by buffalostu2

15 minutes ago, buffalostu2 said:

Unfortunately the ability to score highly on the standardized tests which measure IQ and making 22 yr old foolish decisions are not mutually exclusive.   

Most likely it will be a non issue but why take the chance.  Maybe it is more the case of why anyone would possibly want to tie themselves to the incredibly stupid behavior of jumping off an RV onto a folding table as some kind of display of football loyalty.          

Didn't the Bills Mafia organizers try to distance themselves from the table smashing?

If people take a metaphorical comment literally, then Allen is liable? Fans have done stupid stuff before Allen and will continue to do stupid stuff regardless of what the says.

If he had said let's kick some ass, would he be liable for every fight?

Edited by Sky Diver

2 hours ago, buffalostu2 said:

Seriously? Shut up 

• Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

Love this kid, smart and knows the fan base. 

Yeah, but what did Josh Rosen sign on Cardinals fans helmets!?!  DOOOOMED!

McCarron said on Sirius yesterday that he and Josh have fun and are the ones that are pulling pranks, etc.  I personally love to see that our young QB has a sense of humor and knows the fans! ?