Bills injury updates - Training Camp/Preseason

5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Encouraging news on Kyle.  He is so vital to the Defense from an energy and leadership standpoint.  With him on the sideline he can still try to inspire, but nothing like if he is in the trenches with the boys.  I still get chills when I think of one of his pregame speeches last year (don't remember/know which game it was from) but he started it with "It's gonna hurt today...GOOD!  Because if I can stand with anybody and it comes down to an all guts race I like the Boys in Blue I can promise you that!"

EDIT:  Found it...hopefully this link works.  I suck at interwebz stuff.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaVOAPQFDQg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Edited by Johnnycage46
  • Thank you (+1) 3

46 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

I really do not think Kyle needs reps beyond the pre snap communication with the new guys at this point.

Walk throughs might well be enough till week one ?

I honestly think they need him out there mostly to help Edmunds.

55 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

I really do not think Kyle needs reps beyond the pre snap communication with the new guys at this point.

Walk throughs might well be enough till week one ?

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I honestly think they need him out there mostly to help Edmunds.

One saving grace might be Lorax being out there for Edmunds if Kyle misses time.  Good to have vets

On 8/20/2018 at 7:14 PM, Andy1 said:

Just heard the good news on WGR . They said his collar bone was not broken but bruised. This is fortunate for Bills. The Process can move forward with all parts. 

It may be a distinction without a difference. 

If it's a hairline break with associated strains or sprains, it could take 4-8 weeks to heal.  If it's a strain or sprain, depending upon severity it could take 4-8 weeks to heal.