Tre White bought his mom a house and car, she never has to work again

1 minute ago, The Jerk said:

I heard he's kind of a dirty player and that's why Gronk took that cheap shot on him. 

But like, whatever, he's OUR snake. So I'm fine with it. 

Yeah he played Gronk tough and Gronk didn’t care for that 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Good for Momma, and good on Tre. I truly hope and suspect he won't squander that money, because his career could end tomorrow. 

You go boy!

Full disclosure: I make well above average, but still live paycheck to paycheck. Managing money is difficult for a lot of us 

Edited by BUFFALOKIE
  • Like (+1) 1

I remember being disappointed when we traded back and drafted a cornerback yet again...but at the time I didn't know anything about Tre because I'm not a huge college football guy and I was just never impressed by any of the other first round cornerbacks we would draft but as soon as I listened to his first press conference I was very impressed by this young man and this time it just felt different.  Then getting to watch him play his rookie season was a real treat...the kid was an animal, all over the field, making plays getting the crowd worked up into a frenzy.  I'm so proud to have this guy playing for my team and cannot wait to see him in action this season!

• Like (+1) 5

40 minutes ago, The Jerk said:

I heard he's kind of a dirty player and that's why Gronk took that cheap shot on him. 

But like, whatever, he's OUR snake. So I'm fine with it. 

You're the first to hear of that.  So I'll file this under "opinion," and we...

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Why do these guys never buy Dad a house?

you know the answer don't you.

and I have found after years of deliberation and meditations a plenty. Women rule the World. Moms are the best things ever.
took me awhile. Once i was lucky enough to be getting Grandkids from My Daughters and watched how raising was done ? I got i it.

Take care of Moms. The rest falls into place

serious post

• Like (+1) 5

40 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

I remember being disappointed when we traded back and drafted a cornerback yet again...but at the time I didn't know anything about Tre because I'm not a huge college football guy and I was just never impressed by any of the other first round cornerbacks we would draft but as soon as I listened to his first press conference I was very impressed by this young man and this time it just felt different.  Then getting to watch him play his rookie season was a real treat...the kid was an animal, all over the field, making plays getting the crowd worked up into a frenzy.  I'm so proud to have this guy playing for my team and cannot wait to see him in action this season!

I’m the opposite. I figured he would be good because it seems like CB is the one position the Bills have consistently hit on over the last 30 years.

I just didn’t know he’d be as good as he was.

3 minutes ago, BeefCurtns said:

Alot of times Dad isn't around and don't deserve a squirt of piss. Fact.

I am living proof LOL

but i fixed that.
Because i learned the Mom ( now grandma )is the Queen of the Universe. just ask her LOL  : )

1 minute ago, Augie said:

That’s better than ANYTHING he did ON the field. Gotta love the guy! 

and he was pretty darned Good On the Field 
It is nice to be able to respect our young players and look forward to their future as Our Buffalo Bills

• Like (+1) 1