Shaq Lawson will not make it

Punt75

12 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Why cut him before seeing if the weirdness is gone with the weight? Maybe his thighs where rubbing together and now they aren’t?

This was the best thing to happen to me so far today. Hilarious!

3 hours ago, Commonsense said:

Wow now I know for certain Shaq is toast. You dropped the Zootopia scene on a Buffalo Bill? Somethings wrong here. 

Shaq,

If your reading this....luv u man...I just couldnt resist posting this with all the talk of your supposed lack of playing speed....even though you play the run like a beast sir.

15 hours ago, MJS said:

Gosh, couldn't you have told Whaley before they drafted him that he "runs weird"? Could have saved us a lot of trouble.

Weird nobody saw this on the endless hours of tape they watched on him coming out of college. And to think most had him projected in the first round!

Yes but none of these people who do this professionally  52 weeks a year, year after year are as smart as Punt75 or the many other posters who always no better.

18 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Yes but none of these people who do this professionally  52 weeks a year, year after year are as smart as Punt75 or the many other posters who always no better.

Finally someone understands that I was being sarcastic.

At the time, thought Shaq was a steal at 19, then the shoulder reports, and two disappointing seasons.  He's entering CJ and Leodis territory, and really needs to prove himself this year.  Time to put up or shut up Shaq.  To paraphrase Eric Wood, EARN THAT !@#$ING PAYCHECK!

10 hours ago, Rico said:

No, buck stops at the GM.  He is yet another Whaley gem.

Oh please. Whaley put together the #4 defense in the nfl that beat Aaron Rodgers with a scrub like Kyle Orton not scoring an offensive td. 

Whaley’s biggest failing was trying to make it work with a moron like Rex.  

And i I don’t have high hopes for Shaq, but at worst, he’s a serviceable rotation guy.  But this regime will trade another starting caliber player because they didn’t draft him. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Oh please. Whaley put together the #4 defense in the nfl that beat Aaron Rodgers with a scrub like Kyle Orton not scoring an offensive td. 

Whaley’s biggest failing was trying to make it work with a moron like Rex.  

And i I don’t have high hopes for Shaq, but at worst, he’s a serviceable rotation guy.  But this regime will trade another starting caliber player because they didn’t draft him. 

doug-whaley.jpg

"Damn straight, Lil Biscuit!"

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 8:21 PM, Punt75 said:

I don't care who drafted him from the Bills.  He's not good enough.

What does that even mean? Do teams hold a 3rd, super secret draft, where they pick off players from each other's teams?

How else do people "draft him from the Bills?"