President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

42 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

God I hope this guy wins the nomination. Trump was somewhat handcuffed going against Hillary because if he went alpha dog on her he'd look like a bully. But he could bully the **** out of Booker and Booker can't cry about it lest he expose himself as the little bit©h that he is. It would be an absolute slaughter.

19 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

God I hope this guy wins the nomination. Trump was somewhat handcuffed going against Hillary because if he went alpha dog on her he'd look like a bully. But he could bully the **** out of Booker and Booker can't cry about it lest he expose himself as the little bit©h that he is. It would be an absolute slaughter.

Who on the dems side could hold up in a campaign against Trump?

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

None of them. This is a sacrificial lamb for future DNC favors (maybe even the nomination in 2024).  Think Bob Dole in 1996. Same thing for the D in 2020 (at least as of right now). 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

No one in office currently, and they know it. 

Which is why the likely contender will be from outside politics, from either Hollywood (Iger) or the business world (Dimon - though I don't know if he'd be a dem). 

Lyndsey Graham says hes going to campaign against all those in red and purple states that voted no.

All I can say is this is going to the streets at the ballot box,” Graham, R-S.C., said during an interview on "Fox News Sunday." “I've never campaigned against a colleague in my life. That's about to change. I'm going to go throughout this country and let people in these purple states, red states, where Trump won know what I thought, know what I think about this process.”

--------------------

All I can say is this is going to the streets at the ballot box,” Graham, R-S.C., said during an interview on "Fox News Sunday." “I've never campaigned against a colleague in my life. That's about to change. I'm going to go throughout this country and let people in these purple states, red states, where Trump won know what I thought, know what I think about this process.”

-------------------

Lyndsey has gone savage!!!  Dude is going to be a huge draw!

• Like (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I rather like this response to that Dilanian dipschiff's tweet:

God you're such a hack. The biggest threat to the US currently is the desire of people like you to brand any institution your team doesn't fully control as illegitimate. And you wonder why folks call you #FakeNews ...

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Magox said:

Lyndsey Graham says hes going to campaign against all those in red and purple states that voted no.

--------------------

-------------------

Lyndsey has gone savage!!!  Dude is going to be a huge draw!

Democrats are not going to enjoy reaping what they've sown.

17 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

The only portion of our government intended to represent the people, at all is the House of Representatives.  It's why they are literally called Representatives, and why all law is supposed to originate there.

Yet in the House, Dems must have a million plus margin in order to maintain control. That is fundamentally unfair.

Again, I don't blame you for enjoying the fruits of the inequity. But even the house doesn't represent the will of the people.

2 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Yet in the House, Dems must have a million plus margin in order to maintain control. That is fundamentally unfair.

Again, I don't blame you for enjoying the fruits of the inequity. But even the house doesn't represent the will of the people.

How is one representative per ~800,000 people unfair?

Please show your work, and use reality in your explanation. Oh, and if you want to cry about gerrymandering, please explain how the system in Illinois is fair.

18 hours ago, Koko78 said:

So the Republicans having a majority directly elected in the House of Representatives - the only portion of the government that was ever meant to be directly elected by the people - is "fundamentally unfair"? That the Republicans have a majority in the Senate, now directly elected by the people, is "fundamentally unfair"? All because Hillary got more meaningless "popular" votes in an election that has never, ever, been decided by a popular vote?

Your lack of understanding of the US government is going far beyond sheer stupidity. You're rapidly approaching Gator territory with this idiocy.

However, with that said, please continue. Liberal tears taste so good, especially on a glorious day like today.

I don't have political emotions. It is what it is. I have my opinions, state them, and move about my business.

Now the Bills on the other hand....

18 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

You do realize that Democrats got clobbered in the '10 and '14 midterms by a large gap and that's a major reason the GOP controls the House and Senate.  My problem with Democrats is they only seem to realize there's an election every four years.  The complacency by Democratic voters is the reason we're in the minority in all three branches today.  Stop whining and vote.  Bring some friends.  I'm going to bring my undocumented gardener.  

Absolutely.

I'd be willing to wager that a large number of people whining on the streets yesterday won't even show up to vote.

Edited by LSHMEAB

50 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But instead she caved. 

Makes me wonder what they have on her.

Excellent point. I wonder if the senator, back when she was shiny, new and freshly elected from a land where hard work and self-sufficiency is prized above all, ever thought to herself "Some day, I may get pushed around by the old lady from Driving Miss Daisy.".  

• Haha (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

No one really. Kamala Harris would concern me a little. Even though she's a lightweight retard who says ridiculous things that should be automatic disqualifiers, she's got the bullied female angle, she may bring out the black vote, and she may motivate cucks who want to brag that they voted for a black woman.

Edited by Rob's House
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Rob's House said:

No one really. Kamala Harris would concern me a little. Even though she's a lightweight retard who says ridiculous things that should be automatic disqualifiers, she's got the bullied female angle, she may bring out the black vote, and motivate cucks who want to brag that they voted for a black woman.

There's going to be great entertainment coming out of the Dem primaries.  They will eat each other and it will be fun to watch.

• Like (+1) 3

25 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

You are a joke.

• Like (+1) 1