President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

Just now, baskin said:

Ahhh - rather than responding to the content...revert to name calling!! LOL!!

It's not name calling.

I'm simply sharing my opinion of you, which I've based on several years of observation.

As to your "content"...

My observation speaks directly to the type of individual who would stand on it.

4 minutes ago, baskin said:

Not a Democrat....The full of crap part is the Republicans could take the high road and start acting like adults....or they could lower the bar...they keep choosing to lower the bar...

Your an idiot, so same thing... As for acting like adults, if they had started that in the beginning, I suppose they could have had the like of Harris and "Spartacus" kicked out... Would have made for a more adult Senate hearing

1 minute ago, keepthefaith said:

Where are they gonna find someone who hasn't done that? 

Call me crazy...but we have a POTUS with a craptastic past that has proven to be a bummer at every level as it has proven to be detrimental to his efforts....maybe we should try harder for SCOTUS....

Just now, Cinga said:

But the malice part is the most important

You mean essentially turning our Republic into a Democracy with Fascist tendencies... 

There's a reason I call them Jacobins.  We're already seeing them pursue the Reign of Terror in pursuit of The Declaration of the Rights of Man.

Though they have to rename it...cis-patriarchy and all.

3 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

It's not name calling.

I'm simply sharing my opinion of you, which I've based on several years of observation.

As to your "content"...

My observation speaks directly to the type of individual who would stand on it.

Well...in a forum which denies science, where  the biggest threads are on conspiracy theories....I feel sad and hurt by your observations......NOT!!

LOL!

2 minutes ago, baskin said:

Well...in a forum which denies science, where  the biggest threads are on conspiracy theories....I feel sad and hurt by your observations......NOT!!

LOL!

What's truly disgusting is that you're perfectly okay with using rape victims for crass political purposes.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, baskin said:

LOL!

I really don't care how you feel about them.  You've demonstrated that you're not worth the concern of others, because you're an incredibly ****ty person.

I will say, however, that I will enjoy watching you suffer over the coming weeks and months.

That you do deserve.

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

What's truly disgusting is that you're perfectly okay with using rape victims for crass political purposes.

Well - they could have used dead people - Benghazi!!

Edited by baskin

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

I really don't care how you feel about them.  You've demonstrated that you're not worth the concern of others, because you're an incredibly ****ty person.

I will say, however, that I will enjoy watching you suffer over the coming weeks and months.

That you do deserve.

Dude - I got a great job and make $300k a year, a smoking hot wife, two great kids who graduated college and work for one of the larger financial firms in the world, a great house, a boat, a convertible, more great friends and family that I can spend time with...and the best part is.....I wake up every day and know I got it made....I barely pay attention to the news these days - I ain't suffering...I give back wherever I can  - my favorite charity is Boys and Girls Clubs - especially inner city locations - and I spend time supporting them - I have served twice in an elected office...but couldn't resist coming here after the latest....to watch the truly miserable grip...

Gotta get back to work!!

3 minutes ago, baskin said:

Dude - I got a great job and make $300k a year, a smoking hot wife, two great kids who graduated college and work for one of the larger financial firms in the world, a great house, a boat, a convertible, more great friends and family that I can spend time with...and the best part is.....I wake up every day and know I got it made....I barely pay attention to the news these days - I ain't suffering...I give back wherever I can  - my favorite charity is Boys and Girls Clubs - especially inner city locations - and I spend time supporting them - I have served twice in an elected office...but couldn't resist coming here after the latest....to watch the truly miserable grip...

Gotta get back to work!!

You're just a giant piece of ****, dude.  The little pieces of corn sticking out of you offer no charm, they just remind us that it is who you are; flush yourself.

Gotta get back to work!!

Scooby!

Gotta get back to work!!

Ah, the ever popular and convincing: "Do you know how much money I make and how hot my wife is!?!?" argument.

And only after the third reply of the exchange.

Well done.

Ladies and gentlemen, we're approaching meltdown mode!

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Ah, the ever popular and convincing: "Do you know how much money I make and how hot my wife is!?!?" argument.

And only after the third reply of the exchange.

Well done.

Ladies and gentlemen, we're approaching meltdown mode!

No, we're not.  Baskin is far too certain he's a saint, and the rest of us dregs, for him to melt down over it.

You'd have to break that delusion first, and he's too irrational to question it.

Can we just vote on this?!

Absolutely no one is going to change their minds.  The politicians have all made their decision.  Delaying it is only wasting time and energy to allow for more bull **** and more and more to allege bull ****.  Which is just fine - the more whackadoos coming out the more obvious this is to those of Baskin level intelligence/rocks with thumbs.

Our politicians need balls.

Edited by Boyst62

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

No, we're not.  Baskin is far too certain he's a saint, and the rest of us dregs, for him to melt down over it.

You'd have to break that delusion first, and he's too irrational to question it.

Normally I'd be inclined to agree, but the introduction of salary, hotness of wife, boats, convertibles, etc. into a conversation always leads me to believe meltdown is imminent.

I mean, he introduced that as a defense against the notion that he's a ****ty person.

"I'm not ****ty!  I have a boat!"

Edited by TakeYouToTasker