#BoycottWalmart

8 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Just kidding, I think. BTW, TYTT has a point(s) recently. You've posted some weird stuff lately and I've noticed it too. Regardless, you're still my favorite Canadian here which gets you crowned as the Biggest Midget. :D

Do we have anyone else here posting from Canuckistan?

5 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Just kidding, I think. BTW, TYTT has a point(s) recently. You've posted some weird stuff lately and I've noticed it too. Regardless, you're still my favorite Canadian here which gets you crowned as the Biggest Midget. :D

I stood up to his view that a massive civil war is inevitable, proven by Sarah kicked out of a restaurant.

11 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

You'll have to forgive our leftist posters here. Boycott one of the things they love to do to make a point.

Of course, taking a dump in the middle of the street and wiping their feces on police cars is another thing they love to do, so if I were you, I'd just be glad he's asking you to boycott.

Because those on the right don't simply stop shopping at a place when they find certain business tactics questionable?

I try to avoid Walmart, personally. Mainly, because they beat their employees and I don't agree with that. 

5 hours ago, Paulus said:

Because those on the right don't simply stop shopping at a place when they find certain business tactics questionable?

I try to avoid Walmart, personally. Mainly, because they beat their employees and I don't agree with that. 

I'll stop shopping somewhere if I disagree with their business practices.

What I won't do is tell other people they should stop shopping there because of my own problem. I like to believe most adults are adults and can make their own decisions.

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

What I won't do is tell other people they should stop shopping there because of my own problem. I like to believe most adults are adults and can make their own decisions.

Amen to that!!!

19 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

I'm physically a monster so nobody bothers with me or tries to block me from where I spend my money.

47 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Bingo.

I stopped going to a local brewery/pub because they began enforcing a "no tipping," policy.  The servers spoke out about it and were not happy.  Ownership stayed the course.  I, personally, didn't care for the decision, so I decided to no longer go there/buy their beer.  However, I've never once asked anyone to "join me," as it was my personal decision.

11 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Meazza, The Bug and a few others that don't know that defense is not spelled defence, and favorite is not favourite.

Meazza isn’t Canadian, silly. He’s from Quebec... AND he’s Italian. :ph34r:

• Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Yes, but who wants to go around looking like this?

Monster.jpg

not quite like that....

a good is that people in public, at games,  like to talk and make sure i'm not a psycho

2 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

I kind of agree. But, I see no problem in trying to organize in regards to ceasing patronage of an entity. In this case, I'd never know Walmart was peddling the shirt, if it wasn't for the fake Internet outrage. So, there is certainly some utility in the organization of a boycott, if even informing the ignorant is that utility. 

None of this matters, as I have seen how Walmart treats it's employees and I just don't go based off that.