#BoycottWalmart

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

not quite like that....

a good is that people in public, at games,  like to talk and make sure i'm not a psycho

do they run for the hills afterwards?

I love a good boycott… Gets the blood pumping, and puts a spring in your step... Businesses should reap the consequences of douchebaggery instantly.

A boycott is just a great way for the American consumer to make their voices heard.

Edited by #34fan

24 minutes ago, #34fan said:

I love a good bycott… Gets the blood pumping, and puts a spring in your step... Businesses should reap the consequences of douchebaggery instantly.

A boycott is just a great way for the American consumer to make their voices heard.

I prefer the straight cots. Actually I don't even like cots, I prefer beds. Each to his own though.

9 hours ago, Gugny said:

Bingo.

I stopped going to a local brewery/pub because they began enforcing a "no tipping," policy.  The servers spoke out about it and were not happy.  Ownership stayed the course.  I, personally, didn't care for the decision, so I decided to no longer go there/buy their beer.  However, I've never once asked anyone to "join me," as it was my personal decision.

But how did you get retweets?