#BoycottWalmart

Over an Impeach 45 t-shirt? I am sure people will boycott them, and others will shrug.

But, I do agree with shopping local and supporting local businesses if possible. Although then what about those people who work for WalMart at a local store? Won't that impact them? Hmmmm

Link to story

Those shirts will appear in third world countries next to the "Bills  Super Bowl  25-28 champs" shirts. 

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Resistance to Wal-mart is futile.... I've tried to turn my back on them many times to no avail.   I even make fun of Wal-mart shoppers, only to realize that, I too, am one of their slaves.

th?id=OIP.BNElUYzAI36I1hya2oGMvQHaE7&pid

th?id=OIP.J37P60PjRMnq1xBtWo9YRAAAAA&pid

33 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Resistance to Wal-mart is futile.... I've tried to turn my back on them many times to no avail.   I even make fun of Wal-mart shoppers, only to realize that, I too, am one of their slaves.

th?id=OIP.BNElUYzAI36I1hya2oGMvQHaE7&pid

th?id=OIP.J37P60PjRMnq1xBtWo9YRAAAAA&pid

They are the only store with my favourite brand for certain items

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

Why would I boycott Wal-Mart when I can get just about anything I need in one place, at a low cost?

You'll have to forgive our leftist posters here. Boycott one of the things they love to do to make a point.

Of course, taking a dump in the middle of the street and wiping their feces on police cars is another thing they love to do, so if I were you, I'd just be glad he's asking you to boycott.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, #34fan said:

Is one of those items soylent green?

I hope so. It's such a pain in the ass to make from scratch. Especially when people start asking questions.

• Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Ow

Just kidding, I think. BTW, TYTT has a point(s) recently. You've posted some weird stuff lately and I've noticed it too. Regardless, you're still my favorite Canadian here which gets you crowned as the Biggest Midget. :D